2021 QB Jake Garcia talks UM and his Status coming up to NSD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also the west coast reporter for 247 is saying there was another school besides Miami and Arkansas that has been involved. (not FSU). He said he will fill in the blanks after Garcia announces and signs.

Advertisement
Also the west coast reporter for 247 is saying there was another school besides Miami and Arkansas that has been involved. (not FSU). He said he will fill in the blanks after Garcia announces and signs.

lol ill let you know about the third school after i can play the result to back my bull**** i made up

Lashlee followed an Arkansas QB commit today on Twitter, and now this from Wiltfong on Garcia. Doesn’t sound ideal.

While I feel good about USC’s chances for Dart, I don’t think it’s been a slam dunk for Miami to land Top247 quarterback Jake Garcia. The four-star passer reopened the recruiting process on Dec. 3 after a long-time commitment to to those same Trojans and the 247Sports Crystal Ball quickly went Miami’s way. I actually think Florida State had a better chance than people thought when Garcia decommitted but with McKenzie Miltonheaded to Tallahassee as a transfer that ended that possibility.

I think there are some SEC schools potentially in the mix for Garcia, a California native playing his senior season in the Peach State. Regarding the Hurricanes, the relationship with Rhett Lashlee has always been strong with talk of Garcia having a similar impact in the offense as Shane Buechele had playing for Lashlee at SMU.

He will announce at 6:30 pm (EST).
Andrew Ivins:

Update: 3:11 CST: I've raised my confidence in Miami's chances to land Garica to a nine after talking to a source. Would be surprising to see him land elsewhere.
Lashlee followed an Arkansas QB commit today on Twitter, and now this from Wiltfong on Garcia. Doesn’t sound ideal.

While I feel good about USC’s chances for Dart, I don’t think it’s been a slam dunk for Miami to land Top247 quarterback Jake Garcia. The four-star passer reopened the recruiting process on Dec. 3 after a long-time commitment to to those same Trojans and the 247Sports Crystal Ball quickly went Miami’s way. I actually think Florida State had a better chance than people thought when Garcia decommitted but with McKenzie Miltonheaded to Tallahassee as a transfer that ended that possibility.

I think there are some SEC schools potentially in the mix for Garcia, a California native playing his senior season in the Peach State. Regarding the Hurricanes, the relationship with Rhett Lashlee has always been strong with talk of Garcia having a similar impact in the offense as Shane Buechele had playing for Lashlee at SMU.

He will announce at 6:30 pm (EST).
Andrew Ivins:

Update: 3:11 CST: I've raised my confidence in Miami's chances to land Garica to a nine after talking to a source. Would be surprising to see him land elsewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ben affleck superman vs batman GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Advertisement
Back