2021 QB Jake Garcia talks UM and his Status coming up to NSD

You’re right. I was there a few years ago on SC’s campus and it definitely didn’t feel like it was part of the ‘hood anymore. But then again UM is similar. Both are ‘hood adjacent, but you have to make the drive.
I just meant that they are relatively small, city schools as opposed to the examples you have of Athens or Ann Arbor.
And if a young man wanted USC, he won’t be turned off by UM’s city vibe.

Agreed.

Advertisement
Oh, you know his parents? That changes everything 😂😂

He's transferred five times and *NEWS FLASH* California has been that way since Reagan left. It didn't become that way at the beginning of covid. If he choose to come here then great. But it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he chooses a school that has the worst offensive line in the FBS simply to start right away.

I would love to see the chip Nesta would have in that game next year.
Even at fspoo he isn't guaranteed to start purdy and travis are in front of him!

Well, Grayson is playing at 7:30 pm Live streamed on NFHS network. Small fee to subscribe - you can designate which school you want the money to go to. Cancel tomorrow or keep the subscription through the end of the month and watch the rest of the games (if they win)

Advertisement
Travis done for the season and will be the start of next season lol.. purdy ain't ish 😭😭 boy do yall post nonsense lmao
Just like u posting your opinion! As facts and...um garcia wouldn't get there till next year im sure travis will be healthy by then. And purdy was hurt that's why he looked like trash. I dont care bout fspoo. But since u running your mouth(fingers) and didnt even kno we talkin bout next year...if were mentioning garcia. #clueless

Here's my question. What other team's fanbase seems excited about Jake Garcia signing with them?

Crystal Ball® Predictions​

• Greg Biggins
    4648201.png
    HIGH
  • Blair Angulo
    4648201.png
    MED
  • Brandon Huffman
    4648201.png
    HIGH
  • Steve Wiltfong
    4648201.png
    MED
  • Andrew Ivins
    4648201.png
    HIGH

• EXPERT AVERAGES
  • Miami85.7%
  • USC10.7%
  • Nebraska3.6%

wrong. do you know the kid? what about his parents? I do. they are a great family. what would you do if your son was in that situation. what if you as a parent lived in a totalitarian state with a "do as I say not as I do" marxist governor and they locked down the state and took away freedoms that would make Stalin proud and your son couldn't play ball. you would look for freedom. you would look for somewhere to go where YOU as a citizen and parent can make the best choice for your child. you would do WHATEVER it takes to get your son playing time. Jake walked into a locker room of talent at Valdosta and a team coached by PROBST, one of the best, and he owned it. he they transferred to Grayson, a fcking monster powerhouse and won the locker room. kid is the goods. great teammate. mad props to his parents.
Freedom freedom freedom. Tell that to blades with covid in his heart

Advertisement
Hmmm so looks like Garcia is on the move somewhere today. I just saw he posted himself driving towards Atlanta on his IG around 6 am this morning. Could he be headed to Hard Rock? Tallahassee? Somewhere else?

Hmmm so looks like Garcia is on the move somewhere today. I just saw he posted himself driving towards Atlanta on his IG around 6 am this morning. Could he be headed to Hard Rock? Tallahassee? Somewhere else?
Imagine going to watch duke and FSU play as an official visit. 😂

Freedom freedom freedom. Tell that to blades with covid in his heart
Freedom is having the choice to have covid in your heart. Blades could have opted out. But maybe he still gets covid. So you can play ball and get covid or stay home and get it. Might as well live your life.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Hitting up the strip clubs early in Atl

Interesting. I guess we will know soon enough.

Advertisement
It’s always the same psycho or 5 starting this ****. I’m just gonna keep giving infractions til they’re perma-banned, including to the one who’s highly connected. Idgaf.

Advertisement
Back