2021 QB Eddie Lee Marburger

Advertisement
Tommy Lee’s randomly assigned freshman roommate at Harvard? Al Gore. Still friends.

Tommy Lee was an excellent OG playing at 205 lbs. Tough guy. Was an actual **** kicker, cowboy-type from the Dallas area who got a scholarship to a fancy private high school there followed by a scholarship to Harvard. High achieving guy.

One of his coaches has been telling me about him for a while now, he committed early to UTSA & didn't get a chance to get more recognition due to the camp season being cancelled.

He's a sleeper pick that people will look up in a few years & he'll be lighting it up.

Like you mention, not a single person on this board would've taken Zach Wilson, now he's literally the 2nd best QB in the nation & will be a first rounder whenever he decides to declare.
Do our Coaches know about him? Thanks.

Advertisement
One of his coaches has been telling me about him for a while now, he committed early to UTSA & didn't get a chance to get more recognition due to the camp season being cancelled.

He's a sleeper pick that people will look up in a few years & he'll be lighting it up.

Like you mention, not a single person on this board would've taken Zach Wilson, now he's literally the 2nd best QB in the nation & will be a first rounder whenever he decides to declare.
EDDIE LEE MARBURGER!! You were right. Zach Wilson though….

Advertisement
Tommy Lee’s randomly assigned freshman roommate at Harvard? Al Gore. Still friends.

Tommy Lee was an excellent OG playing at 205 lbs. Tough guy. Was an actual **** kicker, cowboy-type from the Dallas area who got a scholarship to a fancy private high school there followed by a scholarship to Harvard. High achieving guy.
St Marks! (I went to greenhill for elementary school)

Go to bed!

1694874876518.png

Advertisement
He literally made his 2nd start of his career, a bit premature no?

May be his last…3rd stringer McCown came in behind him and it was was like night and day. And even during the week they said the 3rd stringer was going to start seeing some action. Even when he put up stats against Army, outside of the deep ball he didn't look great For a kid 3rd year in a system on campus, I would think he'd be further along and doing something to cement job next year.

Maybe he turns it around, but at this time doesn't look like much to see here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back