2021 OT Tristan Leigh receives offer

Advertisement
I realize we all are talking about the usual suspects and for good reason. But if Diaz can pull this off it would be beyond enormous! When you look at any great team through history it starts right here. Our O line has been a major issue in our lack of success the last however many years of average at best football. This football team has all of the ingredients to have success. Kid is a beast!

This is big freakin news. They were in ATL and decided to drive all the way here and I’m guessing visit on their own dime. Now there’s no doubt this kid was and is really interested. There was even news that the relationship with Clemson soured a bit over the weekend.
go on.....

:2h3mpi1:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LSU and Oklahoma have entered the picture with him.

Caleb Williams is the OU tie. They feel like they are in it pretty good.
Not sure if it's true but I remember reading his family wanted him a little closer to home. Not sure if OU falls into that category if true.

Caleb Williams is the OU tie. They feel like they are in it pretty good.
Not sure if it's true but I remember reading his family wanted him a little closer to home. Not sure if OU falls into that category if true.
Yep they’ve gone up and got a few players from the DMV in this class and last class.

This would ideally be the top tier replacement for the IC opened up by Moise leaving right?

Advertisement
This dude has a spot no matter if he wants In...

never needed that IC to make it viable

Yeah of course, but positionally, the board seems to think that no more Olinemen were going to be included in the class other than Rodriguez, Seymore, and McLaughlin. Based on the mock class stuff being posted, there are more pressing concerns. Of course you take a 5 star OT any day of the week, but in theory he will be filling in that designated spot that was going to be filled by Moise, and the other spots are designated for other targets.

Ivins Said it's likely we don't make his Top 5 list after checking around
Fine by me, we didn’t make it to James Williams list until 2-3 weeks ago. He committed. Didn’t make it to LT list until a few weeks ago, he’s likely to commit. We didn’t make Marshall’s Or Collier’s list until a few days ago. Now we’re sort of in play for both. Top 5s right now our meaningless, we win and have momentum on the trail and these kids will come back.

Advertisement
Back