2021 OT Tristan Leigh receives offer

Advertisement
@10cane you know I'm gonna be on you every step of the way. Hes a 5 star and we have an in? RIP your mentions and pms. So how do we look?

Advertisement
@10cane you know I'm gonna be on you every step of the way. Hes a 5 star and we have an in? RIP your mentions and pms. So how do we look?
He loves Miami, if Miami wins they have a chance. He's liked Miami since I worked there. Used to send him a ton of gear before he blew up. I will say at the moment Clemson is recruiting him the hardest though. Doesn't have an offer but they don't offer sophomore

He loves Miami, if Miami wins they have a chance. He's liked Miami since I worked there. Used to send him a ton of gear before he blew up. I will say at the moment Clemson is recruiting him the hardest though. Doesn't have an offer but they don't offer sophomore
That's good and bad news. Christian Wilkins went to a CT school so I'm sure that's part of the recruiting pitch. Hopefully we win. Stay in his ear! And make sure the old friends bring some of their old friends in June!

That's good and bad news. Christian Wilkins went to a CT school so I'm sure that's part of the recruiting pitch. Hopefully we win. Stay in his ear! And make sure the old friends bring some of their old friends in June!
Yeah couple of my old teammates in college grew up/played with him. Another young boy played aau with him

Advertisement
On campus

Was visiting people in Atlanta so he and the family decided to drive down and check out The U....they're stopping by UCF, the gator, and FSU on the way back up.

Dead period is still in effect, so we can't host any recruits, but they can come check anything out they want on their own if they're in town. That's what's happening here.

Advertisement
This is big freakin news. They were in ATL and decided to drive all the way here and I’m guessing visit on their own dime. Now there’s no doubt this kid was and is really interested. There was even news that the relationship with Clemson soured a bit over the weekend.

Kids are going to have to do this if they want to get on a campus. I've seen it mentioned in other places that it has been happening. Im sure some of the "virtual visits" are really well done but there's no substitute for seeing it in person. Campus, surrounding community, etc.

FWIW, it's been said on the UGA board by Rusty Mansell that there is a quiet belief there will be no visits at all this fall. Given the fact many schools have publicly already announced students won't return after Thanksgiving, I can see this as a real possibility.

Advertisement
Adding him to the class in addition to the WRs were bringing would make this a VERY desirable choice for a QB prospect.

I would say Garin Justice for President, but selfishly I don’t want him going anywhere for a long time.

This is big freakin news. They were in ATL and decided to drive all the way here and I’m guessing visit on their own dime. Now there’s no doubt this kid was and is really interested. There was even news that the relationship with Clemson soured a bit over the weekend.
Get them on campus, great first step.

Advertisement
Back