2021 OLB/DE Keanu Koht Offered

Advertisement
Dont remember if it was Ivin, but someon who keeps up with the recruiting at UM mentioned it and his dad is in the site and said it was true as well, I don't see a reason to lie.
There's always reason to lie. In the recruiting world it didn't happen if it isn't verified. Not saying he can't or didn't run it, what I'm saying is show me the numbers.

11.2 at 6.2 220 is still really fast

Extremely fast. A 11.2 as a junior is fast for a WR or DB....He definitely could've gotten to sub 11 by the end of the junior season or by his senior track year.

The reason I included his 4x100 relay time is because he was the closer and his 3 teammates have personal bests of 11.7, 11.9, and 12 in their solo 100m dashes. So I would bet that's where the 10.9 number came from. 44.81/4 = 11.2 avg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
He pulled away from those kids on that 95 yarder like a sub-11 100 guy. Either way, that's elite speed for an edge rusher...
Just went and looked for it when you posted that

That's gas lol he moved way different on that then alot of his other plays. But my reference to 100m dash and DL is always Clowney. He always ran like a gazelle and he ran a 11.5 in HS at 6'5 240

Advertisement
Same here. Will keep the DL active with plenty of speed for years to come. Hopefully Phillips stays his Senior season in ‘21, would be nice to have him paired with Harvey for that Baja opener.

Advertisement
I’d love Davis and Ismael in the ‘21 class. Both are talented and can help solidify depth, at a premium spot too.

Ivins mentioned we are still working here, fwiw. Apparently door might not be completely shut with him and LSU. No idea how he would fit in and a long shot I’m sure but I will never turn down nor get upset about making/finding room for long, twitchy, talented edge guys. We keep ballin’, his former teammate Harvey keeps getting burn then who knows 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Insurance in case Davis bails? Idk, but aint mad at it...kid has a very very high ceiling.

Advertisement
Ivins mentioned we are still working here, fwiw. Apparently door might not be completely shut with him and LSU. No idea how he would fit in and a long shot I’m sure but I will never turn down nor get upset about making/finding room for long, twitchy, talented edge guys. We keep ballin’, his former teammate Harvey keeps getting burn then who knows 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Insurance in case Davis bails? Idk, but aint mad at it...kid has a very very high ceiling.
When we win the recruiting rumors fly. I wish I screenshot the tweet but basically it said don't be surprised if we add 2 of T2, J. Marshall, & J. Brooks. I know some posters think that the guy that runs the Canesville account only tweets basic shiitt but he's the only other person besides Cribby that called LT and JW months before their commitments and like 4-5 more. The info is normally shared on the show. Sometimes he might tweet it out on his personal account.

There's going to be some serious conversation had if/when we continue to win.

Last edited:
When we win the recruiting rumors fly. I wish I screenshot the tweet but basically it said don't be surprised if we add 2 of T2, J. Marshall, & J. Brooks. I know some posters think that the guy that runs the Canesville account only tweets basic shiitt but he's the only other person besides Cribby that called LT and JW months before their commitments and like 4-5 more. The info is normally shared on the show. Sometimes he might tweet it out on his personal account.

There's going to be something serious conversation had if/when we continue to win.
I called JW as well but I'm plugged in on that one

I called JW as well but I'm plugged in on that one
No doubt, I remember now. There's been a few others as well on this board that give correct info on the flurry of players who committed after Thad recommitted.

Might not wait for the season. Post above says he might commit next month. Too bad if he goes elsewhere. We’ve had long history in Vero/Ft. Pierce area. Randy Bethel came from Vero I believe back in ‘80’s. Seems like the talent might have declined somewhat over last 2-3 decades. Lot of other studs came out in ‘70’s and ‘80’s, maybe now not quite so much.

Dale Dawkins—Vero?
Yes. Dale Dawkins is from Vero.

Advertisement
Back