2021 OLB/DE Keanu Koht Offered

Advertisement

6'4 225lbs DE from Vero Beach (same school as Jahfari Harvey)

Had just 11tcks & 8TFL's, but a big long armed framed kid with speed, very quick first step, explosive off the snap & high motor in pursuit. Blew up this spring on the camp circuit.

Has offers from Auburn, Mizzou, GTech, LVille & Indiana.

Decent film needs to add 20 lbs. Needs it u can see he gets stuck on blocks to lack of strength. Like the offer let's see how he grows

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have to hope they end up having higher kids on their board they take

like his film and where his ceiling can end up... S&C will be great for him at this level

yep we need Harvey’s help on this.
Worst case scenario is we lose GR15 and Phillips. Roche being a Sr thats 3 DE’s

Ivins spoke with him at check in for the UA event today:

I think it’s Georgia or LSU for Koht. He was high on Alabama, but Crimson Tide already have some edge guys committed. Koht will be in Athens for an official in June. Also in Baton Rouge for an official in April. He visits UF next weekend. Sounds like Miami will also get a visit as he was texting Manny Diaz on Saturday. A commitment could come in July.

Ivins spoke with him at check in for the UA event today:

I think it’s Georgia or LSU for Koht. He was high on Alabama, but Crimson Tide already have some edge guys committed. Koht will be in Athens for an official in June. Also in Baton Rouge for an official in April. He visits UF next weekend. Sounds like Miami will also get a visit as he was texting Manny Diaz on Saturday. A commitment could come in July.
Yeah that competition is stiff as it gets

Advertisement
Strap them on boys. We've taken kids from both these programs in the past. There is no reason to believe we can't again provided the season plays out the way we hope it will and Manny gets more aggressive in recruiting. Stroud seems to be a good one, so I think we'll be fine along the DL if we're no longer losing to La Tech in the Timbuktu Bowl.

Advertisement
This is Maason Smith talking about Korey Foreman, himself and Keanu Koht,

“That’s literally, like, my best friend,” Smith said of Foreman. “I knew Keanu Koht was trying to team up with me and Korey, and that’s my guy, too.”

UT’s spending crazy money if they got in with these 3.

“That’s literally, like, my best friend,” Smith said of Foreman. “I knew Keanu Koht was trying to team up with me and Korey, and that’s my guy, too.”

**** for those 3 I’ll contribute to get them here, **** those barefooters in Tennessee lol

They're probably not getting any of those guys. Foreman SC, Smith LSU and Koht UGA.

Advertisement
Back