2021 OLB/DE Keanu Koht Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Better than Koht or better than Ismael?
Koht, Davis is as of right now a high floor guy and that's just due to his size, but his pass rushing moves are outstanding for his age, runs a 10.91 in the 100 meter, and has a great motor; with the right coaching he could probably break through that high floor potential and become a real dog.

Koht, Davis is as of right now a high floor guy and that's just due to his size, but his pass rushing moves are outstanding for his age, runs a 10.91 in the 100 meter, and has a great motor; with the right coaching he could probably break through that high floor potential and become a real dog.
I agree that Davis can be a stud, but I think he projects as more of a rush linebacker because of his height, but he’s only 17 so he could get to be 6’4.

Advertisement
I'd love to see verified time for that 10.91 lol

Advertisement
Strap them on boys. We've taken kids from both these programs in the past. There is no reason to believe we can't again provided the season plays out the way we hope it will and Manny gets more aggressive in recruiting. Stroud seems to be a good one, so I think we'll be fine along the DL if we're no longer losing to La Tech in the Timbuktu Bowl.
Might not wait for the season. Post above says he might commit next month. Too bad if he goes elsewhere. We’ve had long history in Vero/Ft. Pierce area. Randy Bethel came from Vero I believe back in ‘80’s. Seems like the talent might have declined somewhat over last 2-3 decades. Lot of other studs came out in ‘70’s and ‘80’s, maybe now not quite so much.

Dale Dawkins—Vero?

Advertisement
Might not wait for the season. Post above says he might commit next month. Too bad if he goes elsewhere. We’ve had long history in Vero/Ft. Pierce area. Randy Bethel came from Vero I believe back in ‘80’s. Seems like the talent might have declined somewhat over last 2-3 decades. Lot of other studs came out in ‘70’s and ‘80’s, maybe now not quite so much.

Dale Dawkins—Vero?
I grew up in Vero Beach. Graduated in 1996 and had some great teams in the mid-90s as well. Then dropped off a bit... But have had a bit of a resurgence as of late.

James Stewart
Kenny Holmes
Randy & Pat Bethel
Jahfari Harvey

I grew up in Vero Beach. Graduated in 1996 and had some great teams in the mid-90s as well. Then dropped off a bit... But have had a bit of a resurgence as of late.

James Stewart
Kenny Holmes
Randy & Pat Bethel
Jahfari Harvey
Also from Vero brother. Graduated in 2012

Dale Dawkins—Vero?
Anthony Hamlet too I think.

This!

Advertisement
Back