2021 OLB/DE Keanu Koht Offered

Advertisement
If true, that's lame AF IMO...

It's like these kids don't know there are other schools in America besides Bama, UGA & LSU.

Shît is so weak to me smh lol.
All for that one moment of clout.

As much as I hate UF and don’t care for Bogle, it was a blessing in disguise for him to go there after Bama wanted him to wait.

Braylen Ingraham a prime example of someone who went to Bama just to say it.

All for that one moment of clout.

As much as I hate UF and don’t care for Bogle, it was a blessing in disguise for him to go there after Bama wanted him to wait.

Braylen Ingraham a prime example of someone who went to Bama just to say it.
Alot of them do it just for that moment of im going to Bama.

Braylen Ingraham should honestly be in our 2 deep eating up tackles for losses right now but went away clout chasing to go 2 gap lol

At certain positions....it makes sense. You wanna go as a db an ol..maybe a rb i get it.

Advertisement

Braylen Ingraham should honestly be in our 2 deep eating up tackles for losses right now but went away clout chasing to go 2 gap lol

At certain positions....it makes sense. You wanna go as a db an ol..maybe a rb i get it.

Or recently - WRs

He’s not even seeing the field down there either right?

Hasn’t worked out to well for Trey Sanders either...

Advertisement
Dawkins..Bethel's..James Stewart..Kenny Holmes..Harvey
Vero was big for UM thirty years ago....there was a time we got a lot from Ft. Pierce, too. Don’t know why it’s changed.

I think there was a kid from Vero whom we wanted badly in the mid-80’s. He played QB for Vero, would’ve been a WR for us. I think he ended up at one of the Mississippi schools because of grades.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back