NFL 2021 NFL Draft Thread

Advertisement
U mutha!!! Lol.
I'm convinced that the only team the Bears would beat is a team full of DBCs.

Yo Tell u a bears fan? If so thanks for a top ten pick next year fam.......true story though what u think of Fields? I think he will bust worst situation for him and the Bears got desperate and made a desperate move.

Bears fans suffered enough. Not as much as Lipns fans but still. I know what the suffering feels like being an Eagles fan.
You say what? Bears fans haven't suffered enough. Eagles fans? Suffer some more. Remember when the Eagles kicker missed the extra point during the super bowl those poor Eagles won, with time running out in the quarter? Cost me $500 on the square and good thing I was in a hotel room on business because I sobbed like a sissy.

You want suffering? You said Lions but after a while you just stop suffering and find joy out of 8-8.

Be a Dolphins fan. Surely you identify with it because it is almost like being a Hurricanes fan on steroids.

Eagles and Bears...Suffer with us. You guys can at least remember a Super Bowl triumph. With that being said I once attended an Eagles game at the Vet and it was a great experience other than the one dude looked like Mafia who said "You can take that jersey off willingly if you want". They were actually awesome.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Harris/Etienne taken at 24/25 - picks are killed. Broncos trade up to take Williams at 35 - totally fine.

This is so confusing to me.

Advertisement
I have no idea what the Dolphins are doing. Neither does Grier. I guess we didn't need a RB or we just watched Denver with popcorn grabbing Williams right in front of our noses.

OT sitting there...Let's go safety. Surprised they didn't trade back into first round to take him.

Advertisement
Best safety in the class.

Top athlete. Very good when matched up and can play man. Probably drop him into nickel, too.
But was safety a need and could we have gotten him at 50? We NEED a tackle. We NEED a center. You can never have too much at pass rush.

Advertisement
Back