NFL 2021 NFL Draft Thread

Advertisement
I like it. He was considered top S for 2020 but sat out. And he's versatile. Still wanted JOK or Williams but the f*cking Broncos

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know what happened to the Chargers, but they're doing a good job.

If the Dolphins don't come away with Trey Sermon I don't get what the plan was. I like the players they've drafted, but we have a glaring RB need for a bigger back to be paired with Gaskin/Ahmed. I'm not a huge Rhamondre Stevenson fan, but I'd probably rank him as the only other big back left that runs with power. Chuba Hubbard fumbles too much and, although he's bigger, he runs in a finesse way through huge gaping holes in the Big 12.

Advertisement
I'm convinced that the only team the Bears would beat is a team full of DBCs.

Yo Tell u a bears fan? If so thanks for a top ten pick next year fam.......true story though what u think of Fields? I think he will bust worst situation for him and the Bears got desperate and made a desperate move.

Born & raised, pimp. I think Fields is a great prospect, but I’m leery af against all OSU QBs. My hope is Fields breaks the cycle of suckeyes QBs. True story: in OSU’s history, they've never had a QB throw for 3,000 yrds or 20 TDs in a single season in NFL history. Smh.

We’ll see man. I’m a Fields fan, so hoping he breaks the mold & brings us to the 21st century.

If the Dolphins don't come away with Trey Sermon I don't get what the plan was. I like the players they've drafted, but we have a glaring RB need for a bigger back to be paired with Gaskin/Ahmed. I'm not a huge Rhamondre Stevenson fan, but I'd probably rank him as the only other big back left that runs with power. Chuba Hubbard fumbles too much and, although he's bigger, he runs in a finesse way through huge gaping holes in the Big 12.
Bro, we have 2 guys that don’t value RB that highly. We’re probably going RB in the 3rd. That is usually where the patriots take RBs.

Advertisement

Pretty sure the plan is to just re-sign Mark Walton who's better than Gaskin BY A MILE

Advertisement
Back