NFL 2021 NFL Draft Thread

Advertisement
You say what? Bears fans haven't suffered enough. Eagles fans? Suffer some more. Remember when the Eagles kicker missed the extra point during the super bowl those poor Eagles won, with time running out in the quarter? Cost me $500 on the square and good thing I was in a hotel room on business because I sobbed like a sissy.

You want suffering? You said Lions but after a while you just stop suffering and find joy out of 8-8.

Be a Dolphins fan. Surely you identify with it because it is almost like being a Hurricanes fan on steroids.

Eagles and Bears...Suffer with us. You guys can at least remember a Super Bowl triumph. With that being said I once attended an Eagles game at the Vet and it was a great experience other than the one dude looked like Mafia who said "You can take that jersey off willingly if you want". They were actually awesome.

Yeah; Dolphins fans r still holding on to ‘72. Lol. As a Bears fan, we fa sho r still holding on to Red Grange, and The ‘85 Bears, but at least we’ve seen some divisional titles, some NFC Title games, and a SB birth since that time (F U Rex Grossman)

Advertisement
Watching them rave over TuTu and remembering his recruitment 😩

Bro, he was a midget 3 star QB with only 1 p5 offer (Louisville). Posters would have been outraged if Richt had said he's taking Atwell and turning him into WR.

Bro, he was a midget 3 star QB with only 1 p5 offer (Louisville). Posters would have been outraged if Richt had said he's taking Atwell and turning him into WR.
In know it’s easy to look back and be mopey, but I remember certain posters like @gogeta4 pounding the table and trusting his evals.

Advertisement
Marshall at 59. Claypool at 49. JuJu at 62. Metcalf at 64. Kupp at 69. Godwin at 84. Galloday at 96.

Just wait to take a WR ya donks

Advertisement
Miami needs a center and 4 are gone. I heard so much hype about Miami coaching the senior bowl maybe they can use that inside knowledge to move up and grab that Whitewater kid..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back