2021 New Unis

Strongly disagree.

We’ve had strawberry patches
We currently have The V
We’ve the the maze numbers
We’ve had the soccer uniforms
We’ve had that bull chit against LSU in 2018 which I’m still not sure what “green” that was.

U wanna throw Nike out for that Pro Combat experiment chit we had, pls be my guest. The bra strap was a very dull jersey, as well. However, the 2014 jerseys were really, really nice. It was aesthetically pleasing in stitch & design, we got some homage helmets (although I agree the green & bronze helmets should’ve been matted vs. glossed like the originals). Why ppl hate the 2014 joints is b/c 1. Golden’s dumbass was responsible for the color combos & that FAMU & all orange combo fcked up everything & 2. We sucked mucho *** in them. Bad memories all around in them...but those were our best jerseys in a minute.

The only jerseys I roll w/ from Adidas are the Storm Troopers & the original Miami Nights (but they also gave that same name to FIU’s black jerseys when we played them in the OB, remember?). That Parley chit is dead af to me. Aqua for our color scheme? FOH.

The Adidas stuff was bad for a while but they got it right now.

Don't forget about the atrocious Nike shoulder patch unis.

Everybody seems to conveniently forget when we were at our best we were wearing Russell, which no one would be caught dead in anymore.

Advertisement
Who in the actual **** complains about a major corporation making products from recycled materials?

Who complains about a major corporation making products from recycled materials, a project that DIRECTLY benefits a world renowned department in the University? Our dumbass fans, what's who.

I don't have a problem with the current uniforms, none whatsoever. Then again, if you put the Nike swoosh on them, our fans would magically stop whining. Why? Because most of them are hypebeasts that don't know the first thing about business and how Nike consistently screwed over our University at a time in which revenue was sorely needed.

The Adidas stuff was bad for a while but they got it right now.

Don't forget about the atrocious Nike shoulder patch unis.

Everybody seems to conveniently forget when we were at our best we were wearing Russell, which no one would be caught dead in anymore.

Yeah; that chit was HORRIBLE!

Russell was solid af. Russsll was also a great sports brand during its day for apparel.

Advertisement
Yeah, Oregon goes wild w/ that chit. Lol. But literally that’s their market....what’s weird to us is cool to them. They wanted over the top to attract young kids to their program since they don’t have a natural recruiting ground. It actually worked. My little homie went on an OV there like 4 yrs ago, and he was all SC til he saw their facilities & the 100 different uniform combos. He committed & will be playing on Sundays soon.
I'm old 😂

IDK man... I didn't come from money by any means, but if you showed up to the field with a Russell football, soccer ball, basketball, whatever, it didn't go well for you.

Not back in the 70’s - 80’s bro. Lol. It’s not like wearing Prowing shoes. Lol. Russell Athletics fitted a lot of programs back in the day.

They're good as-is now, no need to switch it up...make one of those one-off uniforms for one game each year that's a little different, and call it a day.

Advertisement
Nobody buys uniforms anymore. At least not like they used to. If there’s not a big market for people buying up every alternative uniform, they’re going to stop making them

Advertisement
with our coaches and our program right now, no recruit would turn down playing for the U if the unis were like 2001

Advertisement
The V on the jersey's collar is extremely embarrassing

adidas_NCAA_Miami_SocialMedia_OnField_Twitter3_1024x512.0.jpg

First of all, I laughed way too hard at that.

Second, I predict the only thing that will change (if something changes at all) will be the font on the jerseys. They used those for the recycled jerseys: View attachment 144314

and pretty much the same ones for the Miami Nights they released last year:

View attachment 144315

I do like the font. Unsure how others feel about it, taste always differs.

one of the ugliest black uniforms I’ve ever seen

Advertisement
Back