2021 New Unis

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
First, Lets all take a second laugh at all the people coming here complaining about this thread and if Unis matter or not.

Okay back to my post. Would really love for this to happen, Has there been any word or any time frame that an announcement will come?

Advertisement
First, Lets all take a second laugh at all the people coming here complaining about this thread and if Unis matter or not.

Okay back to my post. Would really love for this to happen, Has there been any word or any time frame that an announcement will come?

813E8423-307D-44F1-9CA9-52BB0B53431A.gif

Advertisement

Parlay 3.0s..#savethefish

Attachments

• 1615169495715.gif
    1615169495715.gif
    485.9 KB · Views: 9
Advertisement
Who in the actual **** complains about a major corporation making products from recycled materials.
Pull a little trash out of the ocean, have some kids in vietnam make yous shoes for a dollar and then ship them back to US on a steamship that creates more pollution than they cleaned up in the 1st place. Then market/sell those shoes at a massive markup to poor inner city youth while having unpaid athletes do your advertising. Cute platitudes tho am i right?

Pull a little trash out of the ocean, have some kids in vietnam make yous shoes for a dollar and then ship them back to US on a steamship that creates more pollution than they cleaned up in the 1st place. Then market/sell those shoes at a massive markup to poor inner city youth while having unpaid athletes do your advertising. Cute platitudes tho am i right?

Good lord, gramps, enough with the “get off my lawn” nonsense.

Get out of the rest home and take a field trip if your caretakers will let you. Ocean plastic pollution is a huge problem, as anybody that has spent any time on the ocean can tell you.

I realize your crepe-like skin is all old and wrinkly and weathered, but you can still get out and use sunscreen.

Also, old-timer, the last time steamships were a thing, Mark Twain was making the rounds.

Advertisement

There is clearly a **** of a lot you don't understand about profit margin and debt service in the retail space (shoes in particular), but then again, you seem to think steamships are still a thing, so here's a cartoon I'm pretty sure you'd like.

mickey mouse disney GIF

Advertisement
Sounded like a marketing ploy to me, so I briefly looked into it (Adidas' marketing pitch), still sounds like a marketing ploy to me.

OF COURSE it's a marketing ploy. The only incentives corporations have to give about the environment are:

1) When we destroy the planet and everyone dies, it's going to be hard to get customers. But at the same time, there are no shareholders either, -OR-
2) When regulations dictate it, -OR-
3) When it's cheaper, which is pretty unusual.

But who cares if it's a marketing ploy if you're using recycled materials that would otherwise be garbage over new materials? People here talking about recycling like it's a bad thing.

First of all, I laughed way too hard at that.

Second, I predict the only thing that will change (if something changes at all) will be the font on the jerseys. They used those for the recycled jerseys:
1615198636364.png

and pretty much the same ones for the Miami Nights they released last year:

1615198687346.png

I do like the font. Unsure how others feel about it, taste always differs.

OF COURSE it's a marketing ploy. The only incentives corporations have to give about the environment are:

1) When we destroy the planet and everyone dies, it's going to be hard to get customers. But at the same time, there are no shareholders either, -OR-
2) When regulations dictate it, -OR-
3) When it's cheaper, which is pretty unusual.

But who cares if it's a marketing ploy if you're using recycled materials that would otherwise be garbage over new materials? People here talking about recycling like it's a bad thing.

You clearly dont understand how to measure net benefits of recycling streams.

Advertisement
Back