2021 Michigan Commit Jaydon Hood Still Speaking With Miami

Watched his highlights- he reminds me of Devin Bush. Hood is 100% a take.. Would be a great MLB here. Yes, I prefer Terrence Lewis but we need to be realistic.
Realistic about what? T2 wants to be here! If manny would wake the Fvck up and take the best linebacker in the country who wants to be here and will be a first round draft pic. Smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Realistic about what? T2 wants to be here! If manny would wake the Fvck up and take the best linebacker in the country who wants to be here and will be a first round draft pic. Smh
Wake up? There is a reason no one outside of Tennessee wants anything to do with the kid. Open your eyes.

Wake up? There is a reason no one outside of Tennessee wants anything to do with the kid. Open your eyes.
That's not true & that narrative gets pushed around way too often on this board.

He was sent official offers from LSU, Bama, TAMU, Miss St, PSU, Tenn & Nebraska. LSU & TAMU are actively trying to flip him & Bama is interested as well depending on if they'll have room.

I've said it before & I hate to have to keep saying it again, but this narrative that he's this terrible bad character kid that's some hardened criminal is false.

And the "none of the Florida schools want him" narrative is bogus as well, he was committed to UF first, he decommitted from them earlier this year & he's never had any interest in FSU because they're a dumpster fire & he doesn't like their Defense. Miami is not recruiting for their own reasons & there's resentment on his side about how we've handled his recruitment to begin with the first place, so he's not going to be too receptive to us anyway.

I really wish fans on this board would just stop talking about him every **** day because then I end up having to defend him from people who know absolutely nothing about him but swear he's a bad kid, it's annoying lol.

That's not true & that narrative gets pushed around way too often on this board.

He was sent official offers from LSU, Bama, TAMU, Miss St, PSU, Tenn & Nebraska. LSU & TAMU are actively trying to flip him & Bama is interested as well depending on if they'll have room.

I've said it before & I hate to have to keep saying it again, but this narrative that he's this terrible bad character kid that's some hardened criminal is false.

And the "none of the Florida schools want him" narrative is bogus as well, he was committed to UF first, he decommitted from them earlier this year & he's never had any interest in FSU because they're a dumpster fire & he doesn't like their Defense. Miami is not recruiting for their own reasons & there's resentment on his side about how we've handled his recruitment to begin with the first place, so he's not going to be too receptive to us anyway.

I really wish fans on this board would just stop talking about him every **** day because then I end up having to defend him from people who know absolutely nothing about him but swear he's a bad kid, it's annoying lol.
So you're saying there's a chance...?

This times a million. Just get over it. All the great teams DO want him.

Advertisement

don’t stress it man
They’re just setting up their excuse when he ultimately signs somewhere else After we make a last second push for him

This sums up Patke

Miami defensive coordinator Blake Baker and outside linebackers coach Jon Patke are the two spearheading the recruitment of Hood, with head coach Manny Diaz chipping in as well occasionally.

“I talk to coach Baker a lot, I talk to coach Patke too. I’ve talked to coach Diaz once or twice recently. I think they are an amazing coaching staff. I love coach Baker. I love all of them really. I have a great relationship with coach Baker and coach Diaz. They are real good people over there.”

Advertisement
With a season that is anyone's guess and only 4 spots left in the class, it would be malpractice to be leaving this recruitment solely under the auspices of Patke.

This sums up Patke

Miami defensive coordinator Blake Baker and outside linebackers coach Jon Patke are the two spearheading the recruitment of Hood, with head coach Manny Diaz chipping in as well occasionally.

“I talk to coach Baker a lot, I talk to coach Patke too. I’ve talked to coach Diaz once or twice recently. I think they are an amazing coaching staff. I love coach Baker. I love all of them really. I have a great relationship with coach Baker and coach Diaz. They are real good people over there.”
Wazzup

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back