2021 Miami Pro Day

Advertisement
And yes, reading this thread is kinda sad man. Dudes really want GR to drop just so they can say "I told you so" about him making a bad decision on opting-out. Y'all gotta be undercover gaytor fans
Exactly..it’s every topic. If they negative from the get they wanna be proven right. Cats literally cheering the man drop smh. **** I was negative about Zion saying he wasn’t a Miami caliber starter..I was wrong and I’m happy asf about it..Greg and Phillips will go 1st round now Imo..and OT I just drafted Jalean in my madden online Franchise league 😂

Advertisement
Exactly..it’s every topic. If they negative from the get they wanna be proven right. Cats literally cheering the man drop smh. **** I was negative about Zion saying he wasn’t a Miami caliber starter..I was wrong and I’m happy asf about it..Greg and Phillips will go 1st round now Imo..and OT I just drafted Jalean in my madden online Franchise league 😂

Our "fans" on this board have favorite players abs and would rather *hit on our other guys just to prove themselves right

THIS, this thread, for the most part, is disgusting

Yes. For 20 pages, Krazy Kane can tell lies and slander Miami players, but if any of us call him out without enough politeness, we are the ones who get the warning points.

I don't know how many times it needs to be said. Krazy Kane is a troll and is NOT a Miami fan.

Advertisement
Rousseau's freakishness comes from the size and fluidity. Nobody who saw Phillips' and Rousseau's high school testing numbers should be surprised by their respective explosiveness numbers.

The three-cone was a tick slower than I expected and will be more of an issue. Do you know what percentile it falls into by height?

I mean, as I pointed out in previous Rousseau discourse, his "fluidity" is overstated...as seen in the testing numbers. 7.5 is bad bad. DeForest Buckner ran a 7.51 at 290lbs and its 13th percentile per mockdraftable. He's also not as explosive - per the testing numbers - as you and others have presented.

DeForest Buckner had a 32 inch vertical at 290lbs - 38th percentile, Buckner also Broad Jumped 908 (in comparison to the 907 Rousseau jumped) 60th percentile. Not the freak that was promised and after a year off...thats...disappointing.

Rousseau's testing today kind of reinforced my belief that he's being miscast as an EDGE guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes. For 20 pages, Krazy Kane can tell lies and slander Miami players, but if any of us call him out without enough politeness, we are the ones who get the warning points.

I don't know how many times it needs to be said. Krazy Kane is a troll and is NOT a Miami fan.

Lol I’m obviously more of a Miami fan than Rousseau...

1C952677-ED43-49E0-8CA2-FE58E8D407A8.gif

Lol I realized that after I posted but decided to leave it up to see what ppl say. Sharp group.

So you made multiple misstatements of fact...then you realized you were wrong...but you allowed your falsehoods to stand..."to see what people say".

Yeah, that literally makes you a liar. The very definition of a liar.

And you like to criticize Greg Rousseau for opting out, but yet you run crying to a moderator when someone labels you as a "scumbag".

****, I'm not sure what words people can ascribe to you without risking a "7-day point violation", but you absolutely lack courage or conviction. You are cowardly and craven. You are a limp-d!ck fake keyboard warrior who would crumple into the fetal position if you ever encountered Greg Rousseau, or his mother, in real life.

Advertisement
Back