2021 Miami Pro Day

Advertisement
Just a note: UNC is hosting their Pro Day this morning. Sam Howell throwing for their WR and RBs working out. Giving Pro Scouts a preview for next draft...

I think the NFL network will be showing highlights of both UNC and UM Pro DAys later on their Path to the Draft show.

Advertisement
I cant wait for GR15 to blow the doors off this workout so all the posters who have been proclaiming that him sitting out cost him millions and it was a huge mistake can go the F away for good! Go get that bag, young man! Phillips too!
I think Phillips will have the better workout, 40, etc. The key for Rousseau will be the drill work and how he looks physically.

Not having an NFL combine is going to impact Rousseau’s ability to stand out among other players imo bc everyone is running low 4.5s and 4.3s at their pro day. still should be drafted high but don’t see a 1st round pick.

Not having an NFL combine is going to impact Rousseau’s ability to stand out among other players imo bc everyone is running low 4.5s and 4.3s at their pro day. still should be drafted high but don’t see a 1st round pick.
Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope we use that same 40 timer that Penn State used. We might have a dude run 4.1.

It’s nice to not have every single draft eligible guy out there trying to improve his stock from N/A to seventh round for once. I think we’ll have a good showing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back