2021 Miami Pro Day

Advertisement
Oweh with a 4.36 40 at 257? Nah, that's some stopwatch magic, but he does fly. A 4.5 at the combine will still be plenty impressive.

I know they won't do it, but it would be fun seeing a 40 yard race with all three of our DE's.
Crazy athlete but his production is lacking for sure. I dont Iike those those types, got to be productive for me

Advertisement
Question: Will our young QBs get to show their stuff throwing to Brevin Jordan at the UM Pro Day tomorrow? If so, that will be a great opportunity to debut their talents in front of many, many NFL scouts.

I’ll be watching on the ACC Network.

I expect Phillips to blow the doors off. Low 4.6 or high 4.5s, explosive jumps and great drill work. Rousseau plays more like 4.7-4.8 but I expect him to look huge and move well.

Jordan is in good shape if he comes close to the numbers on his Twitter. Roche doesn’t seem like a testing guy.

Phillips or Rousseau posted a picture yesterday on their instagram story of the two of them, Roche and Feeley having lunch together. All I can say is "sheesh"..... Phillips and Rousseau looks like freaks. Roche looks small in comparison....

There's clearly been a lot of work done in preparation for Pro Day...

Advertisement
Phillips, Rousseau and Roche with Feeley yesterday

Attachments

• BBB37A3A-5542-4CF7-94B2-C937C2E5D9A3.jpeg
    BBB37A3A-5542-4CF7-94B2-C937C2E5D9A3.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 406
Phillips or Rousseau posted a picture yesterday on their instagram story of the two of them, Roche and Feeley having lunch together. All I can say is "sheesh"..... Phillips and Rousseau looks like freaks. Roche looks small in comparison....

There's clearly been a lot of work done in preparation for Pro Day...

A lot of that is due to the camera angle. The front and sides distort things a bit and anyone placed in front looks bigger than those further back in the field of view. No question, GR and Phillips are specimens, but Roche isn't small.

Advertisement
I expect Phillips to blow the doors off. Low 4.6 or high 4.5s, explosive jumps and great drill work. Rousseau plays more like 4.7-4.8 but I expect him to look huge and move well.

Jordan is in good shape if he comes close to the numbers on his Twitter. Roche doesn’t seem like a testing guy.
For us non Twitterers those numbers are?

8f they all perform like I expect to, all the Cane prospects should be gone by the end of round 3.

Greg Rousseau has been slipping on draft boards due to missing the 2020 season. On pro day, he will make EVERYONE remember why he is so good. He will be a top 10 pick.

Jaelan Phillips had a **** of a year & tomorrow should cement his status. He should go mid 1st.

Roche isn't as physically imposing as the other two, but his production speaks for itself & he was dominating the Senior Bowl opposition. He should go 2nd round.

Brevin Jordan is smallish as a TE & he has an injury history, but when he plays he is special. He is a top 3 TE in the draft & should go in the 2nd round but might slide to the 3rd based on team needs & injury history

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back