2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

Just like we weren't missing out with
Terrill Hanks
Josh Uche
James Burgess
Carroll Phillips
Plus many more....

It seems like we let alot of these 3 star South Florida dogs go elsewhere and they turn out to be dominant College starters

Hanks was a 2 star DB late qualifier whose only offers were New Mexico State and Appalachian State.

Advertisement
ah gotcha...you could have told me it was anything and I would have believed it lol.
I could never do Bud heavy. Bud light was tolerable. That’s just me though!
Yea I could drink Bud Lights. Not my first choice but if it’s there I’ll drink it.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200524-214708_Twitter.jpg

OR...find a replacement on par or better. ****in in the wind.
While you are correct. It would seem like other schools Are taking the more difficult path in recruiting a very good local talent and landing him and we can’t. If it was some equally talented kid from Colorado nobody here would give sht. If it was a kid going to bama or Clemson peope would understand and that happens every year. A kid who’s Very talented with a parent that went to the school may be going like 1300 miles away for a school that ain’t won sht either.
So your saying your see no problem with that and our ****** hurt cause it’s May.

I live near Buckhead, so relatively close. Was up in Chicago last year and got after the breweries and restaurants. Publican is an absolute gem.
I was actually supposed to be in Buckhead next week for a concert and to do other stuff but we cancelled the trip. Was there last year stayed in Midtown. Nice I haven’t gone to any breweries here not sure why lol but my buddy who I work with used to work for Two Brothers until his dad (my boss) wanted him to work for our company since he’s going to be taking over soon.

Advertisement
I was actually supposed to be in Buckhead next week for a concert and to do other stuff but we cancelled the trip. Was there last year stayed in Midtown. Nice I haven’t gone to any breweries here not sure why lol but my buddy who I work with used to work for Two Brothers until his dad (my boss) wanted him to work for our company since he’s going to be taking over soon.
Which concert? Buckhead Theater?

While you are correct. It would seem like other schools Are taking the more difficult path in recruiting a very good local talent and landing him and we can’t. If it was some equally talented kid from Colorado nobody here would give sht. If it was a kid going to bama or Clemson peope would understand and that happens every year. A kid who’s Very talented with a parent that went to the school may be going like 1300 miles away for a school that ain’t won sht either.
So your saying your see no problem with that and our ****** hurt cause it’s May.

wait what? Where do you get that I have no problem with it? I’m saying that every year Miami loses kids like you described above, when they shouldn’t. But there’s a large contingent that always says “it’s early” or something else. I’m saying that losing these kids is an issue and I’m not gonna fall in line with the it’s still early crowd...it’s still early hasn’t turned around much to benefit us.

Advertisement
2 Michigan insiders in the last 3 days including tonight with an 8 confidence.
Fwiw

69C15A35-3B5B-40FB-B4C0-3590823CE446.png

wait what? Where do you get that I have no problem with it? I’m saying that every year Miami loses kids like you described above, when they shouldn’t. But there’s a large contingent that always says “it’s early” or something else. I’m saying that losing these kids is an issue and I’m not gonna fall in line with the it’s still early crowd...it’s still early hasn’t turned around much to benefit us.
My bad misunderstood your post.

By a guy with SFL ties. Maybe Manny should hire guy with SFL TIES if he wants to put such a giant emphasis on SFL. Maybe having guys from the south ain’t the plan unless you plan to be more national.
I think they should def try to go get devin bush sr on the defensive side. Banda has been growing on me but baker and patke I don’t like. Idk with rumph bc people say he is micromanaged so I’m not sure

Advertisement
honestly LB is the least important level of the defense the way the game is played right now... we basically just went thru a full season w/ our third best LB as a healthy scratch. missing out on a MLB who isn't a 5 star freak show is not going to kill us. justin flowe was a game changer but short of that i think TAC, brooks and huff will be just fine for us the next few seasons.

Advertisement
Back