2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

yea, probably some response about being a ****rider like my 14 y/o cousin would say. Nothing logical about football but some sentences ending in ****rider. I'm just going to put him on ignore so I don't lose anymore brain cells trying to understand his stupidity.
Nooooooooooooooooooo. Don’t ignore him. Please?????????

The new promo is out.

53E94929-E414-4350-96EB-1A1ECDA71E62.gif

Advertisement
IMO, you might be retarded. We have Deshaun Alleyne, Zach Lovett, and Cade Fordham still out there but you’re saying Troutman is 1A? Do you have any idea about what you’re talking about? Ever? Lol at you saying Deshaun might not being an offer but Troutman is a take. Want some glasses?
Ir tripping, Troutman is good and would be a perfect fit as a MLB. Out of all the guys you mentioned only Alleyne is a MLB. When I watch Lovett and Fordham tape I see OLB. With that being said, I love Lovett and I think he is a take all day, but we need a pure MLB, unless that staff thinks Johnson can be that MLB.

Ir tripping, Troutman is good and would be a perfect fit as a MLB. Out of all the guys you mentioned only Alleyne is a MLB. When I watch Lovett and Fordham tape I see OLB. With that being said, I love Lovett and I think he is a take all day, but we need a pure MLB, unless that staff thinks Johnson can be that MLB.
Fordham and Lovett are going to be Mike backers in college. It doesn’t matter where they play now. Dude is not a take or as good as anybody mentioned. This has a infatuation with 2nd tier players just because they’re from here.

Fordham and Lovett are going to be Mike backers in college. It doesn’t matter where they play now. Dude is not a take or as good as anybody mentioned. This has a infatuation with 2nd tier players just because they’re from here.
Dude is definitely a take and as good as anybody u mentioned...u must have bot watched his tape. Dude lays the wood and brings a different type of style to the game.

Advertisement
I don’t blame him for leaning Michigan right now.. what has our staff done at the LB position under Manny?

They all have looked slow and fat and the coaches play walk ons over 4 star talented freshman.

IMO, you might be retarded. We have Deshaun Alleyne, Zach Lovett, and Cade Fordham still out there but you’re saying Troutman is 1A? Do you have any idea about what you’re talking about? Ever? Lol at you saying Deshaun might not being an offer but Troutman is a take. Want some glasses?

Yes as a pure Mike I like Trautman better than all those. Plain and simple. He would be my 1A and a nice backup plan for Hood. I can live with it if the coaches or whoever don't agree. I love the way that kid diagnoses...I don't know every responsible or read for every back in every kid's defensive system, but that kid read and reacts with the best, and from my eye it doesn't look like we is hurting as an athlete. The kid from the Bayou isn't bad either as a Mike...First name is Jackie, haven't watched his tape for a month or so, but I can see why we are at least recruiting him.

Fordham is a striker imo...Chance he's a will. JMO, you have yours.

Why you still **** riding? I mean you don't ****ride me quite as bad as you do LCE or Gogeta...But I guess that means I'm lucky. But it certainly doesn't forgive how insecure you are.

We all have opinions on this board...I respect everyone's. And just because you have tried recently to sound more knowledgable and became wordier in your analysis, it doesn't mean yours is any better than anyone else. Others may find it so, I don't...Actually I have your eye for talent, and your football analysis, a few notches below others, but even then I still enjoy it and don't insult you for it.

Last edited:
Dude is definitely a take and as good as anybody u mentioned...u must have bot watched his tape. Dude lays the wood and brings a different type of style to the game.
I don’t care if he lays the wood. You know there’s more to being a LB than tackling correct?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t blame him for leaning Michigan right now.. what has our staff done at the LB position under Manny?

They all have looked slow and fat and the coaches play walk ons over 4 star talented freshman.
the problem is 3 fold here with Jaydon.

1) Brian Jean Mary is a very well connected guy down here and has a lot of respect down here

2) Goofy has an inexperienced guy who doesn’t relate well to people at LB coach

3) We were late and this is a running theme. Wait til I do my rising juniors and sophomores. You’ll see how late we are for a lot of guys.

Advertisement
Banda works his *** off and I can respect that. Rumph clearly doesn't and I have no idea what Patke or Baker do.

banda does work his *** off at recruiting but sucks at X and Os. Rumph is really good at X and Os and relates to the kids but is to passive when recruiting. Patke knows X and Os but still sooooo green and shouldn’t be at his current position title. Baker, it is what it is, Manny still wants to run D and he’s gonna have someone he can tell what to do

banda does work his *** off at recruiting but sucks at X and Os. Rumph is really good at X and Os and relates to the kids but is to passive when recruiting. Patke knows X and Os but still sooooo green and shouldn’t be at his current position title. Baker, it is what it is, Manny still wants to run D and he’s gonna have someone he can tell what to do

Pretty sad that our most rounded Defensive coach is a 60 something year old guy who spent more time last decade as a strength coach/ chief of staff coach than an actual coach.

Hope Manny realizes that keeping his buddies on staff will eventually bring him down.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back