2021 Five Star Challenge - OL vs DL

Advertisement
Tawfiq Thomas just thinks he is Warren Sapp or something.
Hes 350 pounds and trying spins, twirls and everything else. He could've worked half a man with a bull and won every rep. Hes better than he showed here..just was being to cute for my liking.

Beau Atkinson got worked. Clear upgrade of talent from what he faces in Raleigh that he wasnt ready for.

Mario Eugenio is just textbook in this type of setting. He is real technical with his hands. He obviously is coached up real well. He reminds me of former underrated Camden nj goon Jamall Green that played De here. I'm obviously a fan of Eugenio

Tj shanahannis on a 5 star trajectory for next class
Eugenio seems like the guy who goes to a mid-tier P5 school and gets 10+ sacks. Great hands and deceptively athletic. He was battling Armella at UA Miami and beat him bad on a couple reps.

Based on what I saw in person, his recruitment will be limited by length. He’s not small though, bigger than Dante Anderson.

Personally like Stewart and Kelly more. A few other guys as well. But I don't want to be unfair to the kid. I'll refrain from further comment.
Im not comparing him to Stewart and Kelly.....his comparison is for the 3rd DE. The guys like Anderson, Kenyatta Jackson, Beau Atkinson types....hes above those guys talent wise to me.

I think the board knows my feelings on Stewart and Kelly. **** im the first one to name Kelly on this board period. I seen him blowing up over 2 years ago when the other de's were the word.

Two guys I'm high on looked good here and every time I see them.

Trent Ramsay the OL

And Mario Eugenio. With Beau Atkinson off the market I would like to full press Eugenio along with the local De's ...his talents are obvious.

@DMoney @HighSeas @Ethnicsands
Like mario also. Maybe not the elite speed of kelly or athleticism of stewart but looks just a notch below to me and great motor.

Didn’t like Beau’s clips. Pass.

That DT Thomas has a heck of a base. Space eater.

Like mario also. Maybe not the elite speed of kelly or athleticism of stewart but looks just a notch below to me and great motor.

EXACTLY. If yourgoing to grab elite athlete edges like Stewart and Kelly.....a technical, motor guy like Eugenio makes the de class one of if not the best in the nation.

Tawfiq Thomas for a big guy can move...i just didnt like him being to move oriented in this video because he was going against some of the best ol in the country.

That 1 tech role gotta be between he and Tarbor..or maybe Quentel Jones.

Advertisement
EXACTLY. If yourgoing to grab elite athlete edges like Stewart and Kelly.....a technical, motor guy like Eugenio makes the de class one of if not the best in the nation.

Tawfiq Thomas for a big guy can move...i just didnt like him being to move oriented in this video because he was going against some of the best ol in the country.

That 1 tech role gotta be between he and Tarbor..or maybe Quentel Jones.
Agreed. Like Tarbor more as a physical specimen but thomas has that build where everyone overlooks him and then he’s still there at draft time, then nfl overlooks him and then he has a career. spark plug type build. can push and take it back at him.

Im not comparing him to Stewart and Kelly.....his comparison is for the 3rd DE. The guys like Anderson, Kenyatta Jackson, Beau Atkinson types....hes above those guys talent wise to me.

I think the board knows my feelings on Stewart and Kelly. **** im the first one to name Kelly on this board period. I seen him blowing up over 2 years ago when the other de's were the word.
You like him over KJackson?

Someone help me with this.
I have to believe, before they start, they warn the guys before hand about fighting. "You fight, your out."
Otherwise, I can't see how a brawl does not start after every couple of snaps.

Advertisement

Tawfiq Thomas and Mario Eugenio are teammates. They play both play for Gaither here in Tampa.

You think UM passes on Eugenio. His commit date he set is right along with some other UM targets.

Tawfiq Thomas and Mario Eugenio are teammates. They play both play for Gaither here in Tampa.

You think UM passes on Eugenio. His commit date he set is right along with some other UM targets.
I don’t know what we’re planning to do. I like him as a prospect. Not as much as Kelly or Stewart, but still a lot.

My guess from reading the smoke or lack thereof is we’re not focused on him as a priority.

Advertisement
Back