2021 DT Allan Haye Commits to UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
So 2 DT's committed, but Collins might bail down the road. We only lose Ford after this year if I'm not mistaking. I'd assume we are taking just 2 DT's?

Advertisement
So 2 DT's committed, but Collins might bail down the road. We only lose Ford after this year if I'm not mistaking. I'd assume we are taking just 2 DT's?
We just have to win. That’s the key. Can’t blame guys looking elsewhere when we suck. Win and they will come.

Advertisement
We just have to win. That’s the key. Can’t blame guys looking elsewhere when we suck. Win and they will come.
Right I think if we have a really good year, Collins will stick. 8-4 or 7-5 then he's gone. **** maybe even 9-3.

I like his tape a lot. He's in the backfield super fast, able to handle double teams with both power and technique, collapses the pocket and finds the ball carrier. I'm a little shocked at the reactions on this thread, tbh. Sure, there are some guys higher on the board. But this is a kid you take every time knowing he's going to be a high floor guy who will consistently produce. You make room for a third DT if an elite kid wants in.

Welcome to the U :cool:

Advertisement
Unfortunately, that's the mindset on every guy we get going forward. Until we stop losing to the Duke's, FIU's, Ga Tech's of the world, guys will continue to use us.

That's the case for every program not named Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State. Every year, the business aspect of being a student athlete becomes more important than the love of football, team culture or the college experience. And with a few exceptions (Jobe for example), no one can blame the kid for this. It's the parents, schools, programs and NCAA pushing them to be mercenaries at 18.

Our DL commits have stayed committed much more than most of the other position groups since Diaz has been around.

They're put in a position to play an aggressive style and produce.

And I like the pick-up here.

Welcome aboard to him.

Will he stay committed though, or is this a placekeeper commit until an SEC school offers?

I hate that I feel this way 😞

This will surprise the nation by his junior year. His tape is similar to Aaron Donald in high school. How many 5 stars did he end up out producing.

Advertisement
Back