2021 DT Allan Haye Commits to UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
he's big and appears strong on film. But he stands up too quickly and wraps instead of hitting, but that maybe a function pf being so much bigger than the opponents in high school. Curious if he has burst in short distances

Advertisement
I still can't get used to things like....

"the nation's no. 7 ranked recruiting class just a few points behind Minnesota."
Minnesota went 11-2 last year & PJ Fleck is good young enthusiastic coach who can recruit well.

He also has a good staff with some good coaches up there. They gotta a former STA from player/coach from FTL in Rob Wenger as their Special Teams/OLB's coach, he's a good recruiter.

They had a really good CB coach in Rod Chance who is also from Broward, but he got hired by Cristobal at Oregon this offseason to replace Donte Williams.

I like his tape a lot. He's in the backfield super fast, able to handle double teams with both power and technique, collapses the pocket and finds the ball carrier. I'm a little shocked at the reactions on this thread, tbh. Sure, there are some guys higher on the board. But this is a kid you take every time knowing he's going to be a high floor guy who will consistently produce. You make room for a third DT if an elite kid wants in.

Welcome to the U :cool:

At the same stage, he reminds me of Marvin Davis, DT from the mid-90's. He has a chance to be really good.

Is it though? All those teams we lost to had better talent than us?

Apparently on the field and the sideline, hence the reason we lost. Or maybe all of our talent just didn't give a **** when we were getting b1tched whipped by FIU.

Minnesota went 11-2 last year & PJ Fleck is good young enthusiastic coach who can recruit well.

He also has a good staff with some good coaches up there. They gotta a former STA from player/coach from FTL in Rob Wenger as their Special Teams/OLB's coach, he's a good recruiter.

They had a really good CB coach in Rod Chance who is also from Broward, but he got hired by Cristobal at Oregon this offseason to replace Donte Williams.

Thus the reason I said STILL can't get used to it. Fleck wasn't around the last 20 plus years before recently...

Advertisement
I still can't get used to things like....

"the nation's no. 7 ranked recruiting class just a few points behind Minnesota."
PJ got another 4 star today (re-commit). Living here my whole life, it’s weird seeing the gophers relevant in football for once.

PJ got another 4 star today (re-commit). Living here my whole life, it’s weird seeing the gophers relevant in football for once.

Yeah, that was my point...very weird. Definitely a BIG 10 team that was always easy for me to root for though.....so **** ****** golden dem gophers

Advertisement
*** DT Allan Haye from Hollywood, FL - 6'1" 295lbs.

If you told me that was an NCAA14 recruit and not a real player, I wouldn't blink an eye.

They’re after Hood from STA. Gophers have a large early class which screws the rankings but have 3 decent commits in 3 days.

Advertisement
Back