Official 2021 DL Darrell Jackson - COMMITS

Small town talk makes me laugh… what are these kids aspirations? Make it to the NFL…

There is a reason there are no small market nfl teams other than Green Bay and Buffalo.

As far as the CB it’s a guess… plain and simple it doesn’t affect a recruit committing here one way or the other. The only people who get their panties twisted are the fans

Last edited:
Advertisement
Unless he spoke with someone directly on staff & they told him, “we got him”, he didn’t need to log in a CB.

I’m not saying it’s his fault if we don’t get him, but putting in a CB was premature & unnecessary.

If he logged in a CB just off a random & vague tweet from Pop Cooney, that’s pretty **** dumb tbh lol
It’s a lose lose for him. If he doesn’t put in a crystal ball people on that site are on his head about not being in the know. If he does and a guy doesn’t immediately pull the trigger people are on his head for a premature prediction lol man can’t win

It’s a lose lose for him. If he doesn’t put in a crystal ball people on that site are on his head about not being in the know. If he does and a guy doesn’t immediately pull the trigger people are on his head for a premature prediction lol man can’t win
Not necessarily...

All he has to do is be thorough.

If he doesn’t know, all he has to say is, “I don’t know”; if he does know, all he has to do is explain what he knows.
(if he can’t explain what he knows because he was asked not to, just say, “I’ve been asked not to give detail on this”)
It’s very simple; his audience aren’t children, he doesn’t have to write for them as if they are & I say that having full understanding how incredibly insane & difficult Canes fans in general are...

If he decides to put in a CB he should explain his reasoning as to why, just say, “I’m logging in a CB based on the info I’ve received from a source”, but if he’s just guessing he can very easily say, “I have no specific intel, just my guess but I believe such & such is happening”.

It’s easy for him to qualify why he is or isn’t doing something, the reason why he finds himself in lose lose situations is because he puts himself in lose lose situations. He makes his job much harder than it actually has to be.

All he has to do is be clear & concise, no one is asking him to be a mind reader or a soothsayer.

Advertisement
weird 3d GIF

Not necessarily...

All he has to do is be thorough.

If he doesn’t know, all he has to say is, “I don’t know”; if he does know, all he has to do is explain what he knows.
(if he can’t explain what he knows because he was asked not to, just say, “I’ve been asked not to give detail on this”)
It’s very simple; his audience aren’t children, he doesn’t have to write for them as if they are & I say that having full understanding how incredibly insane & difficult Canes fans in general are...

If he decides to put in a CB he should explain his reasoning as to why, just say, “I’m logging in a CB based on the info I’ve received from a source”, but if he’s just guessing he can very easily say, “I have no specific intel, just my guess but I believe such & such is happening”.

It’s easy for him to qualify why he is or isn’t doing something, the reason why he finds himself in lose lose situations is because he puts himself in lose lose situations. He makes his job much harder than it actually has to be.

All he has to do is be clear & concise, no one is asking him to be a mind reader or a soothsayer.
I mean he literally said he logged it because of how confident his sources felt after the visit. I don’t know what more people want him to say lol he didn’t say I logged it because I have a good feeling.

He literally did his job on this one. Sources tell Gaby we feel confident we’re going to land him. Gaby puts in a crystal ball. I’m not understanding where you’re coming from here.

Advertisement
Unless he spoke with someone directly on staff & they told him, “we got him”, he didn’t need to log in a CB.

I’m not saying it’s his fault if we don’t get him, but putting in a CB was premature & unnecessary.

If he logged in a CB just off a random & vague tweet from Pop Cooney, that’s pretty **** dumb tbh lol
I’m starting to believe he might be that dumb lol. He hedges a **** ton whatever I read an update from him.

Small town talk makes me laugh… what are these kids aspirations? Make it to the NFL…

There is a reason there are no small market nfl teams other than Green Bay and Buffalo.

As far as the CB it’s a guess… plain and simple it doesn’t effect a recruit committing here one way or the other. The only people who get their panties twisted are the fans
And kids from small southern towns will love being in small northern towns known for their cold weather and deep snow.

Advertisement
The problem with CBs is that these guys don’t like hitting a low percentage on them so they now tend to wait until the very late minute to put one in as it helps their numbers with their subscribers.

IMO, late CBs now give info to the competition. In this case, UiF putting serious pressure on the kid.

Overall, you are correct when it comes to these but I am not discounting that in some instances, it can have an effect in which the competition reacts with pressure, NIL bag, etc.
How is there giving of info off of a CB? The kid was on a dang OV to Miami what other info does Florida need to say “ hey we need to press harder for this kid” come on now, you guys are sounding weak that an outside source of a Gaby CB can make or break or realistically even impact the result of a recruitment.

Advertisement
Woke up to period season from the same old dudes on here lol.

He’s probably mulling it over and deciding today or within the next few days, relax
Sounds like fam needs to sign off before it’s public. As of 10:18 I still feel like Miami is in decent shape. Only issue is getting it done before heading back to keep UF visit from happening.

Last edited:
Sounds like fam needs to sign off before it’s public. As of 10:18 I still feel like Miami is in decent shape. Only issue is getting it done before heading back to keep UF visit from happening.
Great news. But Will never grasp this. Shouldn’t the fam sign off on all of the places he chooses to visit prior to him taking the visits. Why even take a visit if your going to go somewhere your family doesn’t approve of. I guess it’s a free trip to Miami but still

Great news. But Will never grasp this. Shouldn’t the fam sign off on all of the places he chooses to visit prior to him taking the visits. Why even take a visit if your going to go somewhere your family doesn’t approve of. I guess it’s a free trip to Miami but still
There’s more to the story I’ll disclose regardless. It would counter this thinking but until then I’ll let it play out, hopefully everyone else does too!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back