2021 DE Tunmise Adeleye receives offer

It's been an open secret he would decommit from OSU a month or so after he committed there. Florida-Bama battle which will impact what Sapp and Langston does in regards to UF

Advertisement
How many spots does Florida have??? Seems like they took as many if not more transfers than us.
apparently 3 more and a max of 28 but i heard that kamar wilconxson was gonna reclassify so maybe 4 which doesent make sense when we have 4 at 25

Advertisement
Honestly don't care who UF gets or doesn't get unless directly competing with us for a recruit. They can load up their team and they still aren't winning the SEC, let alone their division. They can celebrate winning 11 games all day long. So did Washington State a couple years ago. Neither of them are winning any championships.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
ik rivals is trash but please allow us some form of tears
F522F511-6B6E-4DE3-8ED5-0882C8A0FC1D.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess, but, ****. In your opinion, does that impact Sapp either staying or leaving?
I guess, but, ****. In your opinion, does that impact Sapp either staying or leaving?

Man i think it would impact it especially if Langston comes on board. DL could get weird bc there is still Skooby Williams (UF/Auburn) and Victory Vaka too (A&M DT commit who said he wants to only take visits to UF and A&M). I think Vaka may impact Collins and UF if it came down to it

Advertisement
Back