2021 DE Tunmise Adeleye receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Tunmise-Adeleye-46050288/

6'4 260lbs 4-star DE from out of Katy Texas, goes to 6A school Tompkins.

Had a great Sophomore season with 53tcks 11TFL's & 8 sacks. He's a big strong kid with long arms & natural pass rushing ability. Was first team All-District his first season starting.

He visited Miami today unofficially & was offered, but is pretty much a Texas a lock, he's close with with current Longhorn & fellow Nigerian Moro Ojomo & he visited TX on their Junior Day.

Holds offers from Texas (the favorites), Oklahoma, TAMU, TCU, Bama, LSU, UF, Arizona, Arkansas & OK St.

Advertisement
Seems like we're making a lot of offers in Texas this year. Lots of talent there.
We are & it's about time too.

There's a lot of talent in Tejas every year, especially at QB & DB, we should forge a pipeline down there because those kids get recruited by everyone. Bama, UGA, Clemson & even programs like Stanford & Notre Dame all get high rated players from TX every class.

Advertisement
We are & it's about time too.

There's a lot of talent in Tejas every year, especially at QB & DB, we should forge a pipeline down there because those kids get recruited by everyone. Bama, UGA, Clemson & even programs like Stanford & Notre Dame all get high rated players from TX every class.
Agreed. I feel like Texas is a free for all. So much talent and those kids go everywhere. No reason we can’t snag a few good ones from Texas every year

Agreed. I feel like Texas is a free for all. So much talent and those kids go everywhere. No reason we can’t snag a few good ones from Texas every year
Texas is like Florida, lots of superior talent and they can't keep them all in the state.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There are 3 major hotbeds of talent......Florida, Texas and Cali......we just need to control our spot and we'll be good!

They are the three most populous states. It's logical that they have the most talent. That said, Florida and TX for sure have a high talent per population ratio. On a per capital basis, I don't think Cali is as high as those two.

Its been a free for all because UT has been a doormat for more than a decade...

And even TAMU had one small run with Johnny football but other than back to a middling program

Oh and no one wants to live in west Texas Lubbock where Texas Tech is

Advertisement
Advertisement
and georgia.. georgia is actually clearly 4th now imo , by themselves. florida, cali, texas,,, a decent space, then georgia.. a decent space- then louisana and ohio and DC.VA/MARYLAND and Penn imo

and georgia.. georgia is actually clearly 4th now imo , by themselves. florida, cali, texas,,, a decent space, then georgia.. a decent space- then louisana and ohio and DC.VA/MARYLAND and Penn imo
Idk Louisiana consistently has multiple 5 stars every year and they usually live up to it

I would probably add NJ, Arizona, and Michigan also

Advertisement
Back