2021 DE Tunmise Adeleye receives offer

and georgia.. georgia is actually clearly 4th now imo , by themselves. florida, cali, texas,,, a decent space, then georgia.. a decent space- then louisana and ohio and DC.VA/MARYLAND and Penn imo

Like someone mentioned above, if we're talking about talent in a concentrated area, Georgia isn't that far behind the Top 3 states. Not even a stretch anymore to consider it a Top 4 now, with Georgia being right up there.

Advertisement
The area's with a bunch of talent lately seems to be:

Carolina's for Pass Rushers
Georgia for Lineman, WR, QB's
Louisiana for RB/DT/WR
DMV for good defensive players
Cali
Texas
Florida

The area's with a bunch of talent lately seems to be:

Carolina's for Pass Rushers
Georgia for Lineman, WR, QB's
Louisiana for RB/DT/WR
DMV for good defensive players
Cali
Texas
Florida
I think sc has a lot of underrated talent. The problem is the school system here is awful. It's really really bad especially in smaller places, which there are a lot of. Also a lot of sc athletes r raw. They don't have the opportunities as kids in say Texas or cali where they can get the same trainers as NFL atheletes

Seems like we're making a lot of offers in Texas this year. Lots of talent there.
I think it's a waste of time. We don't have the street cred to be pulling guys out of Texas with Texas, Texas A&M, OU, and LSU more favorable to the local kids.

If the Staff wants to go out of state, they should be doing so with offensive lineman and defensive tackles.

Thanks for your recruiting insight @Liberty City El , you are one of the reasons I come to the board.

You my man are a certified Cane treasure. Next up.....recruiting Hall of Fame.

Have to agree on this take mate, Liberty has some serious recruiting chops, sharpened by years of hard work, late hours, and unpaid parking tickets. Seriously tho, thanks as always for the info. Newbies such as myself to recruiting greatly appreciate the vast amount of knowledge and information you provide mate.

Advertisement

This made me laugh out loud

Screenshot_20190705-152357.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Naw.... I like that our staff recruiting nationally. These south Florida kids not staying home like they used too...until Miami wins

Remember Buster Rhymes? There have been S. Florida keys leaving for decades. You try to get a reasonable share. Then you go national. It's not one or the other.

Advertisement
I'll gladly love being wrong, but watch out for gata here.
They’ve been targeting him for a while. I didn’t think they’d get traction on it but with this de-commit, and the past 2-3 days’ events.... yeah... they’re in line for some solid players on defense.

Advertisement
Back