2021 DE Joshua Farmer

Imagine that conversation when they said he would talk with coaches.

Norvell - "Whats up dawg. You cant bail now we have unfinished business. We have our own handshake. Who do I do that with now"
Farmer - "Listen...Mike. Can I call you Mike?"
Norvell - "anything homie"
Farmer - "Your a tool, and I just want to get out of here before the wheels fall off and I get some NIL money that I deserve for putting in work"
Norvell - "Weak sauce bruh...let me see if I can get you a lease on a new Kia Sportage they have the best in class cargo space so you can fit your lady friends bags back there when she comes to visit and you knock boots."
Farmer - "Please stop"
All while Norvell spraying with that lisp

Advertisement
Advertisement
if he enters they‘ll kick the tires

Yeah, I guess he’s not officially in the portal yet, which possibly (disirregardless of my prior post) means there hasn’t been much prior contact.

I just have a bias to assume in most of these cases, there’s significant back-channeling so that it’s almost a fait accompli where the player is going, prior to the portal announcement.

Yeah, I guess he’s not officially in the portal yet, which possibly (disirregardless of my prior post) means there hasn’t been much prior contact.

I just have a bias to assume in most of these cases, there’s significant back-channeling so that it’s almost a fait accompli where the player is going, prior to the portal announcement.
You have to say “ if they enter“ lol

Advertisement
Didn’t he put out a tweet that he entered? I suppose he may not officially be registered or whatever the term is….seems all but a done deal at the moment.

Advertisement
Imagine that conversation when they said he would talk with coaches.

Norvell - "Whats up dawg. You cant bail now we have unfinished business. We have our own handshake. Who do I do that with now"
Farmer - "Listen...Mike. Can I call you Mike?"
Norvell - "anything homie"
Farmer - "Your a tool, and I just want to get out of here before the wheels fall off and I get some NIL money that I deserve for putting in work"
Norvell - "Weak sauce bruh...let me see if I can get you a lease on a new Kia Sportage they have the best in class cargo space so you can fit your lady friends bags back there when she comes to visit and you knock boots."
Farmer - "Please stop"
eric cartman GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back