2021 DE Joshua Farmer

Think About It GIF by Identity

Y'all don't even see what Mario did. He sent D.Jack to Tallahassee to..... You know the rest, Chess not checkers!

Advertisement
Think About It GIF by Identity

Y'all don't even see what Mario did. He sent D.Jack to Tallahassee to..... You know the rest, Chess not checkers!
"Darrell, I've got an mission for you, should you chose to accept it."

"Anything, coach!"

"Don't say yes just yet, Darrell. The place we'd like to send you for the next few months...it doesn't even have functioning urinals...."

Advertisement
If Jackson doesn’t get his waiver, they will be down two 2 deep interior contributors for 2023. Farmer was in line to start for the 24 season and someone they were very excited about going forward.

And yes, we should be after him IMO.

“His breakout campaign came in 2022 when he appeared in all 13 games and started to display flashes of his true potential during the 2022 season. He recorded 15 tackles, including 6.0 tackles for loss - which led all ACC freshman. He had 2.0 sacks on the season. He also had a quarterback hurry.

He earned Freshman Honorable Mention All-American honors via College Football News this past season. He was named the Devaughn Darling Defensive Freshman of the Year by FSU, for their in-house awards after the season concluded.

He was also a member of the All-ACC Academic Team and a Seminole Scholar this past season.

Farmer is the most significant loss for FSU to the NCAA Transfer Portal. He was expected to make an impact as a projected two-deep defensive tackle for the Seminoles this coming season. Defensive tackle is arguably the deepest position for the Seminoles in 2023”
A lot of posters now on their board saying “he’s just a depth piece” 😂😭

Advertisement
Imagine that conversation when they said he would talk with coaches.

Norvell - "Whats up dawg. You cant bail now we have unfinished business. We have our own handshake. Who do I do that with now"
Farmer - "Listen...Mike. Can I call you Mike?"
Norvell - "anything homie"
Farmer - "Your a tool, and I just want to get out of here before the wheels fall off and I get some NIL money that I deserve for putting in work"
Norvell - "Weak sauce bruh...let me see if I can get you a lease on a new Kia Sportage they have the best in class cargo space so you can fit your lady friends bags back there when she comes to visit and you knock boots."
Farmer - "Please stop"

Could it really be UGA? There’s no way they fold back channel that fast.

No way.

He does replace some of Bryant’s size and skill set, but this fast.

Naw FSU thinks it’s UGA in retaliation for flipping that TE.

LIke Kirby is gonna tamper with a rotational DT from FSU lol.

Sounds like it is B1G school.

Advertisement

Norvell - "Whats up dawg. You cant bail now we have unfinished business. We have our own handshake. Who do I do that with now"
Farmer - "Your a tool, and I just want to get out of here before the wheels fall off and I get some NIL money that I deserve for putting in work"
Norvell - "Weak sauce bruh...let me see if I can get you a lease on a new Kia Sportage they have the best in class cargo space so you can fit your lady friends bags back there when she comes to visit and you knock boots."
Farmer - "Please stop"

"a lease on a new Kia Sportage they have the best in class cargo space"

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Advertisement

Farmer - "Please stop"
Now imagine Mike Norvell as this

Attachments

• 89B492A0-1FF1-4AD1-87A0-7E4CAB171EE3.jpeg
    89B492A0-1FF1-4AD1-87A0-7E4CAB171EE3.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 9
he legit is...they are real deep at dt and got guys in the transfer portal...still got Lovett and got Fiske and Jackson in the portal.
He is this year, but I think they are selling him short because they make it seem like he is ONLY a depth contributor.

That is like us saying in 2019 that Rosseau was only a depth piece. While true because he was a RS Freshman and was behind much older guys such as Garvin, , trevon hill and Patchan, every coach at UM knew he was growing into a starter.

They are making it appear as if he is a depth piece like Holley was a depth piece for us. A guy who is truly depth and likely never grows into a starter.

Advertisement
Back