2021 DE Darrell Jackson receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Out of all of Dias LB recruiting misses and missed evals, Hyppolite might be the most egregious and aggravating.
You guy were just complaining about Branden Jennings who started over him until he got hurt but Hyppolite is a “egregious“ miss? Smh

Manny may still be our coach 🤦🏿‍♂️ if he would’ve landed the transfer DE Johnson for FSU via Georgia last season. We beat UNC, UVA and FSU with him on our team. That’s 10 wins.

Oh U said LB, my fault.
Agreed even though we literally lost all three games with the late game odds in our favor. But that’s the slight margin of error Manny couldn’t afford to be wrong on. He picked the wrong Johnson, and maybe those games aren’t as close.

Advertisement
You guy were just complaining about Branden Jennings who started over him until he got hurt but Hyppolite is a “egregious“ miss? Smh
When did I complain about Branden Jennings? I don't remember him being really interested in us while he was in HS.

Manny may still be our coach 🤦🏿‍♂️ if he would’ve landed the transfer DE Johnson for FSU via Georgia last season. We beat UNC, UVA and FSU with him on our team. That’s 10 wins.

Oh U said LB, my fault.
Edited my post to cover HS LB recruiting. My post wasn't factoring in the portal mistakes.

Advertisement
1650324292066.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
PULEASE LORD!!! WE NEED SOME BIG BODIES ON DL.

Haven't seen his film but we need the depth, and especially need the size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back