2021 DE Darrell Jackson receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are so bad lots of kids are seeing instant playing time...it would not surprise me if they recruit better than expected.
At the end of the day they haven’t brought in a QB in 4 years. They ****ed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk, probably not.

But I think we should, his upside on the next level is high.
You had a take with Collins

but if rumors of Haye being squirley on his commitment can we see them swapping haye for Jackson?

I think it’s an upgrade personally

You had a take with Collins

but if rumors of Haye being squirley on his commitment can we see them swapping haye for Jackson?

I think it’s an upgrade personally

Ya if they hated Collins and was really THAT lazy, then ok I digress...But if it's just some extra weight and a little bit of a motor/consistency problem...I would have stuck with Collins. Big, athletic kids don't grow on trees, and could have helped at OG or DT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
3 star that had zero sacks as a frosh. Geniune question, why? What has he shown?

Is it the size alone that intrigues you?

Personally I don’t care about the star rating or his lack of sack production. We need grown men inside to help stop the run. He is a run defender, not a pass rusher. We have enough of those and then we get bludgeoned every time we face a physical rushing offense.

I see a true freshman that played in 13 games at DT that had a 60 grade for run defense, which again, for a true freshman is good IMO. That on top of the fact that we are extremely thin there (have touched on this plenty), this kid has several years to play, and physically has tools that could really turn him into something special under our DL coaching = take. The upside there is tremendous.

Advertisement
3 star that had zero sacks as a frosh. Geniune question, why? What has he shown?

Is it the size alone that intrigues you?
Not sure if serious? lol..

You guys be expecting big production from freshman, not even a a 4 star and what do you want exactly, gusy have to develop.. Sometimes that takes time.. Dont even know this guys situation but I wouldnt even care of his freshman production

Not sure if serious? lol..

You guys be expecting big production from freshman, not even a a 4 star and what do you want exactly, gusy have to develop.. Sometimes that takes time.. Dont even know this guys situation but I wouldnt even care of his freshman production
He actually had good production as a FR at Maryland none the less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back