2021 Coaching Salaries

when I was there, it was about 2000 kids a class (total entering freshman). think UM likes to keep it around that per class. not sure if it changed at all since then
Its approx 2,750 kids per class now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And you don’t understand simple BUSINESS concepts. You’re a blowhard.
Simple business concepts? Going from your rationale, let's sell admission spots, we can raise a ton of money that way. Dumbass kids can't get in? No problem, pay the salary of one assistant football coach and the problem is solved. Why not let kids pay for grades too? Anything to create revenue, right?

The classes are a little bigger.
yeah I graduated over 10 years ago now so I wasn't sure what they are now. from what you or someone else said, they're not much bigger now. I don't think Miami should be increasing their enrollment sizes just for the sake of football tbh. its a school first. football and athletics does. help increase your talent pool, but the school should still focus on getting the best caliber of student and not just a ton more kids. we need to remain as selective as UF academically (both id say are about the same caliber regardless of what US News says and generally admit the similar student).

You didn’t even read the Form 990. Lol I love when dudes get all emotional about things they haven’t even bothered to look at.

You have zero credibility.
You mean your poorly formatted link(Next time, use propublica, it's a lot easier)? I did the research myself and pulled the doc on my own. We can talk for hours about the concept of how to actually read a nonprofit financial filing, but it's not like you are interested in learning anything to begin with.

that's if Miami wants enrollment to go beyond where it is now for each class. they don't offer an online only undergrad degree like UF does or even partial online partial on campus to have ample housing. Miamis draw isn't that its a state school, but a small private school w good teacher to student ratio that provides more support than you would find at a big public school. Miami forces all non Miami dade residents to reside on campus their freshman year
I don’t want to put words in your mouth, but are you arguing that UM doesn’t invest more in its football program because it’s actively trying to keep its enrollment at a finite number, and is afraid that a successful football program would push up applications?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back