2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

The thing that might be attractive to McBurrows is Don Brown’s scheme. His defense runs a man press almost exclusively. Which is why, without NFL quality CBs, that defense can get chewed up. The Michigan St game was a prime example.

Advertisement
I mean, at least they are trying hahaha sucks they started so late. Bunch of *** hats on our staff when it comes to recruiting sometimes
Haven’t watched his Sr tape but the Jr film is impressive. He is a pure cover guy, something we desperately need. He can definitely help. Good feet, good twitch and ball skills. He shouldve been a priority since day 1, not weeks before he signs smh.
I remember a guy named Prop Joe was saying Jaden Mcburrows should be a top priority for 2 years now......and we are here. Mfers are still chasing ghost in Terrion Arnold,Jason Marshall

The thing that might be attractive to McBurrows is Don Brown’s scheme. His defense runs a man press almost exclusively. Which is why, without NFL quality CBs, that defense can get chewed up. The Michigan St game was a prime example.
The thing that is attractive to them is schools like Michigan prioritize these guys. Simple as that. Um is typically wayyy to cute and strenuous with their cb recruiting....they never know what they want or who to focus on, board is typically all over the place year in and year out.

Advertisement
They have been one of our pipeline teams going on decades. Not sure why folks always act like we get nothing at sta.

Every class we can get a kid out of there if we want.
No clue either. I guess cuz we don't get the top players from there.

The thing that is attractive to them is schools like Michigan prioritize these guys. Simple as that. Um is typically wayyy to cute and strenuous with their cb recruiting....they never know what they want or who to focus on, board is typically all over the place year in and year out.
So you are suggesting we should prioritize more local CBs early?

Advertisement
Based on his quotes , it seems like we have a decent chance to flip him. Bring him in and maybe get some type of pipeline going again at STA.

Not sure I read it the same way, but hope you are right:

While the senior remains firm on his pledge to Jim Harabaugh and the Wolverines, Miami is in contact and McBurrows is listening to the hometown program.

“We got a good relationship. Me and Miami, we got a good relationship,” the corner said. “You never know what can happen, but right now I’m locked in with Michigan.”

It’s been a group effort from UM’s side in the recruitment of the local defensive back.

“The whole defensive staff, they’re talking to me not just about football, but about life and how my family is doing, so they be on a good note most of the time,” McBurrows said. “It’s just coming down to Signing Day. I know they need people, so they’re just talking to me and see what happens.”

“They doing great right now. Defensive line looks good, [defensive back’s] look good,” McBurrows said. “They looking good.”

Michigan, on the other hand, are 2-5 on the season and are having an uncharacteristically poor season, but the senior understands that happens sometimes when there’s change within a program.

“I feel like everybody has a down year, you know? New quarterbacks, new o-line, so people make mistakes, but I feel like we gonna come back next year and get it together,” McBurrows said.

I think the two biggest issues are: 1) we don’t have a track record of first round corners, like our competitors; and 2) recruiting isn’t Rumph’s thing.
That’s funny cause he sure didn’t have a problem recruiting against Miami before richt played save-a-hoe

Advertisement
I remember a guy named Prop Joe was saying Jaden Mcburrows should be a top priority for 2 years now......and we are here. Mfers are still chasing ghost in Terrion Arnold,Jason Marshall
Marshall might be Tracy Howard. He is not a stellar athlete.

I think the two biggest issues are: 1) we don’t have a track record of first round corners, like our competitors; and 2) recruiting isn’t Rumph’s thing.

so he sucks at one half his job which is recruiting
And he’s average at best as a coach

He coming?
Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

Advertisement
So what you’re trying to say is....Rumph. Is it his personality or is he lazy? Do you think Manny thinks he’s a problem?

Advertisement
Back