2021 ATH Jaden Alexis Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Spots going to be tight this year, don’t think we can take both smith and Yulkieth with the other 3 WRS. I would like another OT over a extra wr

My guess is if we land Brinson, there's room for 2 more (out of Alexis, Smith, Brown). I would take all 3 but if spots are tight its going to be who commits first out of Smith/Brown

Smith and brown are not done deals. Far from it. I’m always hesitant about guys who commit early to SEC schools. Saw it with tyrique Stevenson. So smith is sketchy at best. We know yul has an obsession with LSU so that’s a bad start. I’m in wait and see mode. If we land any combo with George and brinson it is a win for me. Add in either smith or yul and I call that a good class of receivers. If Alexis is in it is great

Advertisement
“The message is all about coming in and building a class whether with Jacolby George, the team in general, it’s about coming in and knowing what I’ll be doing," Alexis said. "Coach Lashlee likes to go over his offense with me, coach Likens as well, showing what I can do, the versatility I’ll have at Miami.”

Advertisement
Oh wow I almost forgot about this kid. He's a speedster as well. It's funny because in April I was hoping for Brooks, Brinson, Alexis, and Y. Brown. We missed on Brooks for now and George is kinda a low tier replacement. Brinson is a stud, happy we got him. Smith>Brown as a pure WR. We still have a spot to possibly take another WR. We may leave it open for Brooks to potentially hop back on or for another position, but I feel like Alexis may have missed out on his opportunity here which is sad considering he has the upside to be a stud as well. He's a guy that would've benefited from more camps to push up his ranking. I think he ends up at Texas.

Advertisement
Oh wow I almost forgot about this kid. He's a speedster as well. It's funny because in April I was hoping for Brooks, Brinson, Alexis, and Y. Brown. We missed on Brooks for now and George is kinda a low tier replacement. Brinson is a stud, happy we got him. Smith>Brown as a pure WR. We still have a spot to possibly take another WR. We may leave it open for Brooks to potentially hop back on or for another position, but I feel like Alexis may have missed out on his opportunity here which is sad considering he has the upside to be a stud as well. He's a guy that would've benefited from more camps to push up his ranking. I think he ends up at Texas.
George better then Brinson

George better then Brinson

That's arguable. Both are different type of players imo, George leaning more towards the slot and Brinson being an outside guy. George, while not slow, is not crazy fast for his size like B.Smith. Brinson having size on George makes him more valuable imo.

I read it. It says almost nothing. In summary, we are still in the running against all the schools we are in the running for and he likes Miami for all the normal reasons a kid likes Miami. Fluff.

Advertisement
Back