2021 ATH Jaden Alexis Offered

Advertisement

Lol it was funny on Twitter. Because they are trying to take Jacolby George as well and his wr coach at Plant was sh-tting on them. The plant players were clowning the transfers too, it was a lil thing a few weeks ago.

It was people calling the coach a "hater" for telling it like it is about the kids who transferred and those with the well wishes..and "be great" tweets..the coach was like "f*ck them" lmao..I gave him props 4 it

Lol it was funny on Twitter. Because they are trying to take Jacolby George as well and his wr coach at Plant was sh-tting on them. The plant players were clowning the transfers too, it was a lil thing a few weeks ago.

It was people calling the coach a "hater" for telling it like it is about the kids who transferred and those with the well wishes..and "be great" tweets..the coach was like "f*ck them" lmao..I gave him props 4 it

That’s my dawg Black Rod..he’s a real one. He was a 1st team all WR @ Boyd Anderson back in the day.

Advertisement
No they don't. 😁

Let me tell you something about Pete Zamora.

Only QB to beat our team in three years back in Youth. Beat us in the Orange Bowl Classic. Had that MF'r dead to rights in the first half. Picked him off twice. They managed just 10 (FG and a long run by the RB)...we were up 14-10 at the half. Comes out in the opening two drives of the second half and they ran **** they didn't run all f'n year. Dropped dimes, got up on us by 10 in the first 5 minutes of the third quarter and we were done. Caught me slipping hard.

That team finished Top 5 in the nation in youth. We had'em and we blew it.

Advertisement

Only QB to beat our team in three years back in Youth. Beat us in the Orange Bowl Classic. Had that MF'r dead to rights in the first half. Picked him off twice. They managed just 10 (FG and a long run by the RB)...we were up 14-10 at the half. Comes out in the opening two drives of the second half and they ran **** they didn't run all f'n year. Dropped dimes, got up on us by 10 in the first 5 minutes of the third quarter and we were done. Caught me slipping hard.

The way he throws kind of reminds me of Rex Grossman.

He's a gun slinger for sure!

Advertisement
We offer this kid 2nd over year ago, Texas offers in past few months.

so frustrating.

How about we’re In a pandemic.

how about you can go to a great school that is an hour away from your parents.

How about staying home for elite tri county kids lately would be blazing your own trail!

how about playing for Rob Likens who has shown he can develop WR’s for the next level!

Advertisement
We offer this kid 2nd over year ago, Texas offers in past few months.

so frustrating.

How about we’re In a pandemic.

how about you can go to a great school that is an hour away from your parents.

How about staying home for elite tri county kids lately would be blazing your own trail!

how about playing for Rob Likens who has shown he can develop WR’s for the next level!
I feel your pain. I really do. On a positive note, I think if our offense puts on the type of show that I believe they can, Alexis will be very open to the idea of staying home as will many others.

Alexis, Brinson, and George.
1591863071970.png

Advertisement
Back