2021 ATH Brashard Smith receives offer

Advertisement
Reading many post with guys just kind of shrugging there shoulders and saying well if we get player x,y or z im ok with losing Alexsis. I pray that our coaches dont ever think like you guys. Alexsis is one of the top wr in the country and I want him to be a cane in the worst way. Hes a game changer and hes what we have been lacking the last few years.

Reading many post with guys just kind of shrugging there shoulders and saying well if we get player x,y or z im ok with losing Alexsis. I pray that our coaches dont ever think like you guys. Alexsis is one of the top wr in the country and I want him to be a cane in the worst way. Hes a game changer and hes what we have been lacking the last few years.
You are reading into it to much everyone knows alexis is a baller I was one of the first ppl who tried telling everyone this kid is special. The staff is still recruiting him however most of this site has come to the realization that this kid simply wants to blaze his own trail like his pops did hence why he is interested in Texas and alot of us have come to terms

You are reading into it to much everyone knows alexis is a baller I was one of the first ppl who tried telling everyone this kid is special. The staff is still recruiting him however most of this site has come to the realization that this kid simply wants to blaze his own trail like his pops did hence why he is interested in Texas and alot of us have come to terms

That and over-recruiting certain positions is something we all love to make fun of the Gators and Noles for doing. Yet when it comes to losing a RB or WR (usually) prospect we like (but don’t need) there are always some posters on CIS who tend to lose their collective minds.

If Smith commits we don’t need Alexis. Do we all still want him? Of course, he’s a stud. But we shouldn’t at the cost of positions in real need of depth

Advertisement
Has Jobe done anything since getting there?
I heard he was the go to contact for the best ‘flip ups’.
(That’s frozen cups for all the white people)
1593410593137.jpeg

The way it's looking if we land Brashard then we only have room for another WR if we don't take ATH Chase Smith. And we need to take Chase Smith so there goes that. This class is shaping up to have some sizzle to it, our guys just need to fill the right spots and prioritize the right positions, because we cannot and will not do it all in one cycle. Smith and Smith IMO are priority recruits.

Advertisement
The way it's looking if we land Brashard then we only have room for another WR if we don't take ATH Chase Smith. And we need to take Chase Smith so there goes that. This class is shaping up to have some sizzle to it, our guys just need to fill the right spots and prioritize the right positions, because we cannot and will not do it all in one cycle. Smith and Smith IMO are priority recruits.
It's the best I have felt about a class in quite some time. I'm not looking at it and seeing massive holes and inefficiencies. We need to have a solid to good year. Lock up who we have now and chase after big fish/ fill roster holes. It's a really great feeling that I'm not critiquing what the staff is doing wrong at the moment. Only thing I could mention is the Collins situation.

Alexis is a stud. But Smith is also! You take Smith because he’s a boss not even just for Taylor. That’s a plus, but this kid is legit!

I have not come to terms and im not ready to grieve. Lashlee you get this kid and you will be my hero. To me hes hands down the best wr we have a legit shot at. Hes a Juedy, Cooper, Ridley type of game changer.

Advertisement
I prefer Smith to Alexis and even more now since smith has supposedly grew to 5-11,6-0 range

I think both Smith and Alexis are studs. I think South Florida was a little overrated in terms of depth the past few years and that this year and next class are very deep for talent. Smith Growing is cool! I like his ability. Just think about the following.....Payton, Redding, Brinson, George, Smith and we aren’t done yet. That’s a group!!!!

Advertisement
I dint know how you see that . Alexsis is flat out one of the best wr in the country. With his size and speed and the fact he doesn't loose any speed while changing direction much like Hester. Those are elite traits.
Alexis is good and I would love to get him, but some of y'all are acting like he is a decade talent, cause that is what Hester was. Go watch Hester high school, it was insane and he literally looked like a blur on the field.

This is like choosing between Haley Berry and Toni Braxton (I'm in my 40's so ya know). The only reason I would lean towards Smith is because of the impact it may have on the other Palmetto targets and also Garcia (I think he mentioned Smith specifically). But the truth of the matter is you can't go wrong either way.

Advertisement
Back