2021 ATH Brashard Smith receives offer

Would love to add him. I think he is dynamite with the **** pill, strong little fvcker too. He has A+ juice that would give us a ton of big plays in this offense.

BUT, I ain’t stupid lol. Unless he falls into our lap cause none of the SEC “powers” take him.

Advertisement
Would love to add him. I think he is dynamite with the **** pill, strong little fvcker too. He has A+ juice that would give us a ton of big plays in this offense.

BUT, I ain’t stupid lol. Unless he falls into our lap cause none of the SEC “powers” take him.

I’d keep recruiting him hard just because the bigger boys might not make room for him.

Plus if we can show an exciting offense and how he can fit in I’d say it’s a wrap

937818147-Proposition-Might-Fall-Kindly-Prop-Joe.png

Only real dudes understand what you're saying here..

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a good player ... but he redshirts the first year.
Nothing wrong with that. Although if you’re concerned about his size wasn’t Jeff Thomas tiny his first year here? Or you’re concerned about overall wideout skills? In which case that’s understandable

Advertisement
B Smith will be what J Thomas was supposed to be.

His physicality is what will set him apart. Tyreek Hill build.

Auburn FFS seems to know what they want in their WR and it is S.Fla speed. They are becoming a pest despite rarely living up to expectations.

Concerning UF I am always weary of kids recommitting to schools they decommited from absent like a coach change or something like that, also unsure what is going on at UF.

Oregon can never count out and seem to cast a wide net. Getting Fla kids to Oregon however isn't an easy pull.... Last year they got Denis out of FL but thats it, Eaford two years ago, no FL boys committed this year.

Tenn is **** near full lol they have 23 verbals already and have been on a tear recently. Already have 3 WR committed and 2 athletes I do not know much about if they will be on D or O.

Auburn FFS seems to know what they want in their WR and it is S.Fla speed. They are becoming a pest despite rarely living up to expectations.

Concerning UF I am always weary of kids recommitting to schools they decommited from absent like a coach change or something like that, also unsure what is going on at UF.

Oregon can never count out and seem to cast a wide net. Getting Fla kids to Oregon however isn't an easy pull.... Last year they got Denis out of FL but thats it, Eaford two years ago, no FL boys committed this year.

Tenn is **** near full lol they have 23 verbals already and have been on a tear recently. Already have 3 WR committed and 2 athletes I do not know much about if they will be on D or O.
I would say auburn is a dark horse but who knows if these kids are able to take visits this fall, I feel if we improve on offense enough we can get this kid.

Advertisement
His highlights remind me of that TD run of Toney’s against us. His tackling breaking ability is special.
Not a bad player, but the only reason that run went like it did was not him breaking tackles. It was a crap show of tackling on our part.

Nothing wrong with that. Although if you’re concerned about his size wasn’t Jeff Thomas tiny his first year here? Or you’re concerned about overall wideout skills? In which case that’s understandable
nothing to do with size ...see Tutu Atwell. I just don't think he has that special flare to step on the field immediately.

Miami Palmetto High School WR Brashard Smith has the Miami Hurricanes in his top five that also includes Auburn, Florida, Oregon and Tennessee.

Smith says UM made the cut thanks in part “because it’s home,” and he also credits his relationship with the coaches.

He’s talking regularly with wide receivers coach Rob Likens as well as coordinator Rhett Lashlee.

“They just say that I need to stay home and put on for the crib,” Smith said. “They text me, I do Zoom calls with the whole offensive staff. We’ve talked about the whole playbook.”

And that hurry-up spread offense is another reason Smith is serious about UM.

“I hear from my coaches and teammates how I’m a good fit for Miami’s kind of offense,” Smith said. “And it does fit me - the motions, running the routes, the quickness of it.”

The next step in his recruitment?

“I don’t know right now when I’ll decide, I’m not doing it yet,” Smith said. “If I am going to (do it before signing day) it’ll probably be during the season.”

Smith has visited all of the schools in his top 5 other than Oregon.

“I’m open to all five, no one’s ahead,” he says.

Advertisement
Back