2021 ATH Brashard Smith receives offer

Advertisement
I think once this kid sees the Lashlee offense he will come. Tbh most south Florida kids may stay home now once they see this up tempo spread. Can’t wait baby LETS RIDE

Advertisement
Interested to see this. I'm sure we'll be in it and hoping we are really "IN" it? I'm addicted to his highlights. Dude blows past kids and blows through kids.

Last edited:
Anyone know why he decommitted from UF in the first place? Not saying they aren’t still leading but he decommitted for a reason. Anyway, continue to recruit this kid and let’s see how the season shakes out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let me ask this in all seriousness... other than winning.... how do we get them to stop fu*king with the hometown team?

937818147-Proposition-Might-Fall-Kindly-Prop-Joe.png

Let me ask this in all seriousness... other than winning.... how do we get them to stop fu*king with the hometown team?
We need a couple 10 win seasons and bowl victories to go with it. Not 10 wins where we barely scrape by but ND asswhoopings, convincing beat downs. These local kids have never seen a good Miami team, especially not year in year out. We were suppose to do what VaTech did after the merger and win the coastal every year.

We need a couple 10 win seasons and bowl victories to go with it. Not 10 wins where we barely scrape by but ND asswhoopings, convincing beat downs. These local kids have never seen a good Miami team, especially not year in year out. We were suppose to do what VaTech did after the merger and win the coastal every year.

This is what i truly believe.... win 10 plus games convincingly with a bowl victory over a good team in multiple seasons not just 1.... the losses would have to come against better teams and close in score.. its the only way to show recruits we are close to getting over the hump

Advertisement
Back