2021 ATH Brashard Smith receives offer

Advertisement
Just so y’all realize Ivins already said that Jaden is the biggest priority in the slot and THEN it’s Yul. Even though they’re recruiting Brashard he’s not that high on the board.

Weren't the Gators taking him as a RB? I thought I read that somewhere.

Advertisement
Just so y’all realize Ivins already said that Jaden is the biggest priority in the slot and THEN it’s Yul. Even though they’re recruiting Brashard he’s not that high on the board.
As it should be. I hope they would take yul and alexis if they are given opportunity. Only way u take brashard is if yul and alexis dont want it or somehow him coming gives u 1 of marshall or taylor

Advertisement
I don’t care if this kid is third on our board at slot. Get his *** here and figure it out later. If anything it may help keeping Collins on board. Which is worth its weight in gold. Taylor Collier and Marshall are not coming. Do whatever it takes to keep
Collins

1589836102787.png

Advertisement
Really love Smith's upside in Lashlee's offense.

This guy scored 13 TDs on 36 touches in Dade County. He's electric.
It’s all that YAC. So physical after the catch or during a return. We need that! Perfect compliment to a guy like George.

Really love Smith's upside in Lashlee's offense.

This guy scored 13 TDs on 36 touches in Dade County. He's electric.
Agreed. We need to tell this kid what he wants to hear whether it's at RB or WR or both.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back