2021 ACC Kickoff - Wednesday & Thursday

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s a lot of ways to look at this, but the reporter is the supplicant. My opinion will probably not be a popular one, so people can criticize Deon if they want, but the reporter should’ve backed the fūck up and said “ok Mr. or Coach Sanders”

Instead, he acted like an aggressive little bltch when, in fact, the reporter was the lower status person in the exchange. The lower status person should always concede in that situation, and accede to the social norms of addressing him by his preferred title.

That was bullshlt and disrespectful. Hate to go here, possibly even perceived as racist. I can’t say what’s in that reporter’s heart, but at the very least he’s an asshòle.

Agree with this 100%. If you are talking to someone in general and they say "don't call me that" then maybe don't use that name. What a concept. It's not like Deion was asking people to call him something ridiculous. I'm sure he wanted to hear Coach or Coach Sanders.

Agree with this 100%. If you are talking to someone in general and they say "don't call me that" then maybe don't use that name. What a concept. It's not like Deion was asking people to call him something ridiculous. I'm sure he wanted to hear Coach or Coach Sanders.

Man, it’s just common fūcking sense. I’m not a violent person, nor do I advocate for violence, but it’s no wonder people get their asses kicked. Why is it so hard for people to treat others with just a little respect? There are just rules for behaving in society, when I walk around I treat everyone with respect. Whether it’s a toll taker, the guy that handed me my sammich, or the company CEO. Fūcking treat people with respect.

Advertisement
my favorite Canes ACC Day was when Orlando Alzugaray was axing Al Golden why the previous year his linebackers were 3 yards deep in the endzone when GT had the ball on the one yard line. Golden kept asking Alzugaray whether he knew the play call and Alzaugaray kept repeating it didn't matter since the linebackers were 3 yards deep anyways. Good times.
i can't find the audio or video, but here is the formation that they were discussing. linebackers 3 yards deep in the endzone.
georgia tech.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I assume UM is one of the schools with at least an 85% vax rate? No excuse for not being in that group.

Advertisement
Back