2020 WR Jermaine Burton (IMG Academy) commits to Miami

01Canes

Senior
Class of 2020 WR Jermaine Burton from IMG Academy says he's been offered by Miami. He's originally from Atlanta, Georgia. Already has offers from Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, LSU, and USC among others.

[TWEET]939312690996105216[/TWEET]

[video=youtube;KWtc9-66elU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWtc9-66elU[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Class of 2020 WR Jermaine Burton from IMG Academy says he's been offered by Miami. He's originally from Atlanta, Georgia. Already has offers from Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, LSU, and USC among others.

[TWEET]939312690996105216[/TWEET]

[video=youtube;KWtc9-66elU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWtc9-66elU[/video]

Did he throw up the U?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody get him a wrist band a U sox asap

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I’m glad we are offering kids early, but getting 2020 commits this early seems odd. The kids are barely being recruited. Really hard to hold on to Commits for 3 years

I’m glad we are offering kids early, but getting 2020 commits this early seems odd. The kids are barely being recruited. Really hard to hold on to Commits for 3 years

agree that it may not hold much weight, but I think we could all agree that it certainty doesn't hurt to have them commit

Advertisement
Watched a lot of the IMG game at East Utah in late October when Sitkowski wasn't starting and everyone with sense wanted us to pursue a different QB. Burton was arguably the best player on the field that night. Big time playmaker.

Hard to get overly excited about recruits committed in a class that's two years away, but our 2020 WR group on paper is utterly absurd. Hopefully the program continues ascending on the field because Manuel/Britt/Burton would be one **** of a haul.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People up in Georgia rave about this kid. Think he is the best WR in the 2020 class or at least one of them.

He from Atlanta is the first thing I seen . That’s the only area that has the speed as south Fl . Might not have as many but they have legit talent

He’s there w Williams, who is committed and a lock. I’d usualky say it’s too early, but, I think these kids stick. You all are goldenized. I think we’ll lose fewer of these under richt.

Advertisement
Back