2020 TE Jaheim Bell | Perfect Pairing With Dom

Advertisement
FatalOffensiveFieldmouse-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Unless the kid really likes city life? Valdosta, GA, is farm country. However, you never know... A lot depends on how our TE's perform this year. Enos is talking about how they will run with 2 TE's on every play!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Although it's a different area of the state but a more extreme change in environment(At least Valdosta has a little shopping mall and town area), but we pulled Allen "The Geechie King" Bailey from a Sea Island. I don't think they even have a McDonald's on Sapelo. And to top it off, he was a top-50 guy overall whose other finalists were Bama, UFag, UGA, and Clemson. All schools located in the country. Shoot your shot. I can tell you as a Dade native with family ties to that area, some of them folks up there will never leave that type of area. However, some of them are DYING to move to the big city and will jump on the chance to. Maybe the kid's in the latter group...

Advertisement
Although it's a different area of the state but a more extreme change in environment(At least Valdosta has a little shopping mall and town area), but we pulled Allen "The Geechie King" Bailey from a Sea Island. I don't think they even have a McDonald's on Sapelo. And to top it off, he was a top-50 guy overall whose other finalists were Bama, UFag, UGA, and Clemson. All schools located in the country. Shoot your shot. I can tell you as a Dade native with family ties to that area, some of them folks up there will never leave that type of area. However, some of them are DYING to move to the big city and will jump on the chance to. Maybe the kid's in the latter group...
Hope you're right. Statistically speaking it's a long shot.

Advertisement
Back