2020 TE Jaheim Bell | Perfect Pairing With Dom

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Our tight ends will ball this year in college and in the nfl. Just like they always do. If he doesn’t want to be part of one of the best traditions in cfb from a position stand point hen idk what else to sell a kid. I mean does any other school even come close when it comes to tight ends in the league?

Last edited:

This kid is a match up nightmare.
He is a mix of Herndon and Njoku. Fast, physical, and can jump outta the gym.
6-4 210 from Valdosta.
Not afraid to block and blocks with authority.
This is the second TE you take in the class.

I am just realizing that CIS has once again found a player before our staff offered.

Need 2 TE's to groom in the 2020 class. They can learn from Brevin and Mallory before they head to the league. Dom Mamo is a great start but I want to see us add one more to the room.

Advertisement
He was back at FSU yesterday for the 2nd time in 2 weeks... Dugans going after him pretty hard

Advertisement
Unless the kid really likes city life? Valdosta, GA, is farm country. However, you never know... A lot depends on how our TE's perform this year. Enos is talking about how they will run with 2 TE's on every play!

Yep.

UM's gotta build a parking lot for tractors.

Really want this kid! If i was an offensive recruit, id wait and see what we do this year. I have no doubt, Enos is going to put on a show, and everyone will be waiting in line to sign up.

Bell is originally from Lake City. Was told that he is a heavy FSU lean by some lake city people that know him. Also his uncle coaches at lake city and is a big Miami fan. Kids a beast.

Advertisement
Back