2020 St. Thomas ATH Restrepo has Miami offer, shares thoughts on Canes and more

View as article
Advertisement
How many **** offers do we currently have out to STA players?
I feel like we literally have an offer to every LB/DB starter....Thats insane.

I'm listening to some of the comments on here, BUT IF Saban start recruiting this kid and a few others, THEN all of a sudden most ppl on here will be saying "this kid is a must get"!! It's crazy how a recruit like this kid gets overlooked and he's a local stud.. He's a ATH, put him anywhere on the field, when a kid is a football player, you find ways to put him on the field.. I sure hope Miami show this kid much love, because this kid will be a top recruit!!

Advertisement
If you haven't seen his film, do your self the favor.

It is amazing for Sophomore film regardless of comp!

What is crazy, is that I was almost even more impressed with his Fr (on varsity) film that played right after.

This kid lays the wood out there for someone his size and was doing it as a Fr against mainly Jrs and Srs.

Can't wait to see him in orange and green, you know this kid is a Cane at heart b/c he plays with a Canes swagger.

That STA team is going to be the most stacked team I have ever seen other than IMG who can't compete for states.

To be honest STA shouldn't be able to either, that **** is ridiculous.

STA this year has (guys we are recruiting):

SDE Braylen Ingraham ****
19 MLB Avery Huff ****
19 OLB Anthony Solomon ****
19 OLB Jahmar Brown ***
19 CB Jaden Davis ****
19 CB Semar Melvin ****
19 FS Jordan Battle ***
20 SS Xavier Restrepo ****

On defense, and:

19 RB Daniel Carter ****
20 WR Xavier Restrepo **** (I'm sure he will continue to play both sides of the ball)

on offense with I'm sure a few guys I'm leaving out.

Nobody should be able to score on that defense though ****.

Plus Wingo, an LB from the '20 class.

And probably the '20 WR - Rosemy might be his name - something like that. Did well at a recent camp.

Plus Wingo, an LB from the '20 class.

And probably the '20 WR - Rosemy might be his name - something like that. Did well at a recent camp.
Forgot those guys.

It is just unfair to any district team who plays STA.

They are pretty much buying state championships almost the same way Baga is buying NCs (covering big time tuition for these out of area top HS players like Baga offers "extra incentives" to top recruits) except what STA is doing is allowed, and Baga (along with many others) straight buying top recruits is not.

That STA team is going to be the most stacked team I have ever seen other than IMG who can't compete for states. To be honest STA shouldn't be able to either, that **** is ridiculous.

Defense:
With UM offers:
19 SDE Braylen Ingraham **** (offers: Miami, Alabama, Clemson, OSU, Florida, Texas, Michigan)
19 MLB Avery Huff**** (offers: Miami, FSU, Auburn, Texas, Oklahoma)
19 OLB Anthony Solomon **** (offers: Miami, Michigan, Alabama, FSU, UGA, Clemson, OSU, LSU, Auburn)
19 OLB Jahmar Brown *** (offers: Miami, OSU, Florida, Oklahoma, Michigan)
19 CB Jaden Davis **** (offers: Miami, Clemson, UGA, OSU, Florida, Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan)
19 FS Jordan Battle *** (offers: Miami, Florida, UGA, VT, Michigan)
20 SS Xavier Restrepo **** (offers: Miami, Texas, Louisville, Pitt, Miss St.)
20 DT Marcus Dumervil (offers: Miami, OSU, Florida, LSU, Michigan)

Others:
19 CB Semar Melvin **** (offers: Oklahoma, VT, Wisconsion, Louisville, Syracuse)
19 CB Myles Bell *** (offers: Penn State, VT, WVU, GT, Illinois)
19 CB Marcus Lafrance *** (Offers: Texas, Pitt, NC State, Louisville, Syracuse)
20 OLB Derek Wingo (Offers: Oklahoma, UGA, OSU. Florida, Texas)
20 WDE Devon Betty (offers: OSU, Texas, Oklahoma, Kentucky)
20 DT Jamari Maybin (offer: Illionos)
20 OLB D.J. Humes (offer: FAU)

Offense:
With UM offers:
19 RB Daniel Carter **** (offers: Miami, OSU, UGA, Texas, Michigan)
20 WR Xavier Restrepo **** (I'm sure he will continue to play both sides of the ball)
20 OT Marcus Dumervil (offers: Miami, OSU, Florida, LSU, Michigan)

Others:
19 QB Curt Casteel *** (offers: Wisconsion, Boston College, Syracuse, Cincinnati)
19 RB Nigel White *** (offers: Utah)
19 OC Vincent Murphy *** (Committed to South Carolina, offers: Texas, UCLA, VT, Tenn, Michigan State)
19 OT Jake Pope *** (Offers: Illinois, Michigan State, NC State, Syracuse)
20 OL Jai'mari Herbert (offers: Louisville, Syracuse)
20 OL Marlon Martinez (offers: Louisville, Syracuse)
20 RB Griffin Lampton (offer: Louisville)
20 WR The'Andris Freeman (offer: Louisville)
20 TE Joey Kirner (offers: Louisville, Syracuse)
20 Ath Jovan Ferguson (offers: Florida, Texas, Pitt, NC St, Louisville, Syracuse, Kentucky)
20 WR Marcus Rosemy (offers: Florida, UGA, OSU, Texsas, Pitt, Illinois)

updated, almost every starter has an offer from a P5 school...

Advertisement
If you haven't seen his film, do your self the favor.

It is amazing for Sophomore film regardless of comp!

What is crazy, is that I was almost even more impressed with his Fr (on varsity) film that played right after.

This kid lays the wood out there for someone his size and was doing it as a Fr against mainly Jrs and Srs.

Can't wait to see him in orange and green, you know this kid is a Cane at heart b/c he plays with a Canes swagger.

That STA team is going to be the most stacked team I have ever seen other than IMG who can't compete for states.

To be honest STA shouldn't be able to either, that **** is ridiculous.

STA this year has (guys we are recruiting):

SDE Braylen Ingraham ****
19 MLB Avery Huff ****
19 OLB Anthony Solomon ****
19 OLB Jahmar Brown ***
19 CB Jaden Davis ****
19 CB Semar Melvin ****
19 FS Jordan Battle ***
20 SS Xavier Restrepo ****

On defense, and:

19 RB Daniel Carter ****

on offense with I'm sure a few guys I'm leaving out.

Nobody should be able to score on that defense though ****.

They need it. They arent outcoaching anyone anymore. Didnt make it out of the 2nd round this year. They loaded up in recruiting again.
They got a wr with Huff from my alma mater a 2020 kid thats 6'2 185pds with offers as well Javante Royal. They are loaded...and i expect more transfers by summer

There 2020 wr's are better than their srs

Last edited:
Forgot those guys.

It is just unfair to any district team who plays STA.

They are pretty much buying state championships almost the same way Baga is buying NCs (covering big time tuition for these out of area top HS players like Baga offers "extra incentives" to top recruits) except what STA is doing is allowed, and Baga (along with many others) straight buying top recruits is not.

Miramar beat them by 2 scores last year. As loaded as they are there are still teams in south fla that give no f*cks and would beat them. But for the most part they are a shoe in for states this year after getting taken out last year

Advertisement
This site cracks me up. The kid is 5’9 on his tallest day. Claims to have received offers from every college in the country including UM. My alumni contacts have never heard of him.

Advertisement
Back