2020 Schedule Released

Advertisement
6-6. How can anyone say with any degree of confidence that we beat Temple, UAB, or Michigan State on the road? Temple and UAB at home are the worst possible matchups for manny era Miami. Sleepwalking through a game against a good G5 team hasn’t worked out well for us so far.
You just had to mention degree of confidence.

I expect my kids to get straight A's. Sometimes that doesn't happen, but that doesn't mean I'll predict they'll get B's.

I expect us to win every single game on this year's schedule because they should. Every one is very winnable. That doesn't mean they will, but that's what I expect.

Advertisement
So UNC a loss since it is after a bye. 1-2 losses in those first 4 games. Probably a loss at Wake. Then a Random loss to a coastal team is pretty much for sure.

If this happens Manny will be looking for work by the 9th game. In that scenario Blake James should be too.

Advertisement
Empty stadiums outside of FSU. Expect the school to jack the price through the roof for FSU and we sell 70% of the seats.

Advertisement
Advertisement
09/05 -- Temple
09/12 -- Wagner
09/19 -- UAB
09/26 -- @ Michigan State
10/03 -- Idle
10/09 -- Pittsburgh (Friday)
10/17 -- @ Virginia
10/24 -- @ Wake Forest
10/31 -- North Carolina
11/7 -- Florida State
11/14 -- @ Georgia Tech
11/21 -- @ Virginia Tech
11/28 -- Duke
12/05 -- ACC Championship

Nailed the Friday game on 10/9, FSU on 11/7, Puke on 11/28 and GT/VT on back-to-back weeks in November.

Advertisement
Back