2020 Schedule Released

Advertisement
All jokes aside, even UAB will probably be a tough game. Looking at the schedule, it's laughably easy, but then again that's exactly how we went 6-7... So yeah....As optimistic as I want to be, you have to be cautious.

UAB won 9 games, went to their conference championship, and a bowl game.
Temple won 8 games and went to a bowl game
Michigan State is a P5 team and beat an ACC team in their bowl game
Wagner went 1-11 but they're our true cupcake (Bethune, FAMU, Savannah State etc) so who cares?

Can definitely see a slow start on offense in a new system. MSU not going to be easy

15-0? We may not make 4-0. Michigan St. always has a pretty good D.

And Wagner is no slouch!

I was married for 13 years, I know a setup when I see one.
I know the....If we lost to FIU, we can lose to anyone response to my response is locked and loaded

Advertisement
09/05 -- Temple
09/12 -- Wagner
09/19 -- UAB
09/26 -- @ Michigan State
10/03 -- Idle
10/09 -- Pittsburgh (Friday)
10/17 -- @ Virginia
10/24 -- @ Wake Forest
10/31 -- North Carolina
11/7 -- Florida State
11/14 -- @ Georgia Tech
11/21 -- @ Virginia Tech
11/28 -- Duke
12/05 -- ACC Championship

Good balance to the schedule if accurate.

I was looking ahead at our OOC home schedule over the next couple of years.

We have MSU in '21 then A&M in '23.
That's it.

It's not 'till '25 that we have a decent OOC home slate with ND, uF, USF.

09/05 -- Temple
09/12 -- Wagner
09/19 -- UAB
10/03 -- Idle
10/17 -- @ Virginia
10/24 -- @ Wake Forest
10/31 -- North Carolina
11/7 -- Florida State
11/14 -- @ Georgia Tech
11/21 -- @ Virginia Tech
11/28 -- Duke
If this is the schedule at least there is only 1 bye week, cuz we know how glorious our performance is after those week offs.

Advertisement
Unless someone in the ACC overachieves and becomes an unexpected Top 20 team, this shapes up to be the weakest schedule I can remember seeing. Not really Miami's fault, just a product of the ACC being down, FSU being down, and MSU being down all at the same time. There's a decent chance UNC opens the year in the Top 25. That's probably it though.

Unless someone in the ACC overachieves and becomes an unexpected Top 20 team, this shapes up to be the weakest schedule I can remember seeing. Not really Miami's fault, just a product of the ACC being down, FSU being down, and MSU being down all at the same time. There's a decent chance UNC opens the year in the Top 25. That's probably it though.
I've seen UNC and VT in next year's too early top 25. Neither of those would surprise me. UNC is probably the favorite to win the coastal followed by VT and then UM.

Who else is ready for a bunch of 15-0 posts?

So far, we know the first 4 weeks:

09/05 -- Temple
09/12 -- Wagner (LOL)
09/19 -- UAB

We'll find out the rest tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to seeing when our bye weeks are, if we play anyone on a Thursday/Friday night, and when we play FSU.

Should be interesting.

16-0

Advertisement
I've seen UNC and VT in next year's too early top 25. Neither of those would surprise me. UNC is probably the favorite to win the coastal followed by VT and then UM.

I was debating VT as another Top 25 preseason pick, but left them out because they lost their bowl. Preseason rankings seem to rely heavily on bowl performances, IMO. UVA is rebuilding without Perkins and Wake will be to an extent too without Newman.

I was debating VT as another Top 25 preseason pick, but left them out because they lost their bowl. Preseason rankings seem to rely heavily on bowl performances, IMO. UVA is rebuilding without Perkins and Wake will be to an extent too without Newman.
I'm sure the ACC will give us VT in Nov and it will be a night game in Blacksburg. The coastal is a round robin. A new team will win it this year. Hoping its UM's turn this year.

Advertisement
We have Alabama on our 2021 schedule

'Bama is neutral.
In my post I stated home OOC.

But yes, Bama nuetral in '21, A&M away in '22, uF and ND away in '24.
Some great games, but not much to speak of at Hard Rock for a few years.

09/05 -- Temple
09/12 -- Wagner
09/19 -- UAB
10/03 -- Idle
10/17 -- @ Virginia
10/24 -- @ Wake Forest
10/31 -- North Carolina
11/7 -- Florida State
11/14 -- @ Georgia Tech
11/21 -- @ Virginia Tech
11/28 -- Duke

where did you find this?

Schedule is lite work. There is no reason to lose a game except for corching.

Whether it’s “not motivating”, “diseases”, “we told him all week to look for that exact play”, “we’re too young”, “we need 11 guys all on the same page”, “we’re rebuilding” or whatever other excuse manny can come up with.

OP you shouldn’t be mocking ppl with high expectations.

Have we seen anything from Manny to believe that he can reach those expectations? no. But looking at that list of teams and expecting anything less this ain’t the U.

Advertisement
Back