11/14 -- @ Georgia Tech W
11/21 -- @ Virginia Tech L
11/28 -- Duke W
12/05 -- ACC Championship Clemson L
01/02 — Orange Bowl UF Win!!!!!
lmao if it was only that easy 😂😂😂
throw in a Heisman & Mackey too 🤦‍♂️
12-2 top ten finish

15-0? We may not make 4-0. Michigan St. always has a pretty good D.

And Wagner is no slouch!

Funny comment, but sadly true. Until we prove it the Wagner game could seriously be just as tough as Michigan State. ****, Temple might even eat our lunch for stealing their players and coaching staff every other year...

I haven’t seen anything showing that we’ve gotten better. Just the familiar transfer portal hype train, and supposed coaching splash hires as last year. Hoping the defense doesn’t dip, and offense actually gets better, or we could be in for a world of hurt.

Advertisement
I still have no idea what the **** a Wagner is...
Terrible FCS program. The best player on my high school football team got a scholarship there, but I played in New York and we weren’t very good if that tells you anything.

Advertisement
Looks like I'll make my annual voyage down for UNC or FSU. Our production will determine which.

East Lansing isn't too far from me. That'll be a good test for our new offense.

Looks like I'll make my annual voyage down for UNC or FSU. Our production will determine which.

East Lansing isn't too far from me. That'll be a good test for our new offense.
If we win our first 3 games, I'll make the 10 hour drive to East Lansing for that game.

I was debating VT as another Top 25 preseason pick, but left them out because they lost their bowl. Preseason rankings seem to rely heavily on bowl performances, IMO. UVA is rebuilding without Perkins and Wake will be to an extent too without Newman.
I understand UNC, but I don't see how VT is supposed to be top 25. They have lost some key players to graduation, and even more to transfers (including Hazelton). They also had a horrible recruiting class this year.

Advertisement
They should release them within the next 5 minutes if what I saw on the internet is true.

I was looking ahead at our OOC home schedule over the next couple of years.

We have MSU in '21 then A&M in '23.
That's it.

It's not 'till '25 that we have a decent OOC home slate with ND, uF, USF.
Don’t forget bama in 21 as well.

Advertisement
It's on ACC Network right now. Theyre starting with Atlantic teams in alphabetical order. Will screen shot and upload when UM comes out.

Advertisement
Back