2020 Recruiting.

Advertisement

Great artilce. Here are some of the points I like.

Miami is in the process of rebuilding their roster so it can be a contender to win the ACC. The Miami coaching staff clearly laid out how Timberlake will be a huge piece to that, and how he is going to come in right away and play a major role for the Hurricanes.

"He'll be the difference maker next year, and he's looking forward to the challenge of putting The U back where it needs to be in the ACC," said Meeks. "He should allow them to compete against the North Carolina's, Duke's and Virginia's. Earl just wanted to take on that challenge."

Big time.

I agree but is it a big who will play immediately like Cliff Omoruyi or a potential redshirt player like Daniel Batcho or Dylan Cardwell? With Miller and Brooks still on the roster, minutes become an issue.

I’m not concerned about that. We went through that, in this thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Offense is TBD too, they’ve logged zero minutes in an actual game.

You are right. They are trending in the right direction as they are contributing close to 30 points per game in 3 exhibition games and 1 scrimmage. I know, they are meaningless games but it is something positive to build on. You want to see them do it tomorrow night against Louisville before you get excited.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back