2020 NFL Draft Profile: LB Shaq Quarterman

For the 6,000 time (same as his missed tackles)...he ain't starting at UM in Butchs UM days....See some playing time??....Yeah....but his *** ain't starting back then....100% Quality Kid...Great Student...Well Spoken...but that's it....
He wasn’t one of these best LBs in country
For the 6,000 time (same as his missed tackles)...he ain't starting at UM in Butchs UM days....See some playing time??....Yeah....but his *** ain't starting back then....100% Quality Kid...Great Student...Well Spoken...but that's it....
He’s talking how great Shaq was. We had dan Morgan and Jon Vilma back to back. Ray Lewis was an Erickson recruit but come on. Shaq is just not that good. He’s a great kid. That’s what fans confuse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sure tackler? I’m still trying to figure out if it was manny’s coaching or him constantly taking bad angles. I think he will have a home in nfl but he’s not what he was made out to be.

Took the words out of mouth

I in am pulling for Shaq! He is the real deal! He is a true leader, has character, strength, nose for the ball, durability. He is exactly what coaches are looking for trust me. He is a true Cane and we are going to miss him!
He had Absolutely NO competition his entire 4yrs at UM....Why??....Because of our Garbage *** evaluations and recruiting, ESPECIALLY at the LBer position....Stop with your nonsense.....QBs were flinging him aside, when he couldn't even wrap them up....

Advertisement
Is this real??
Come on man. You can’t physically have more missed tackles than made tackles. That would literally make him the worst defensive player in the history of football. He wouldn’t even play for a DIII program. But you know Miami fans, they’ll even make up stats to make their own players look bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come on man. You can’t physically have more missed tackles than made tackles. That would literally make him the worst defensive player in the history of football. He wouldn’t even play for a DIII program. But you know Miami fans, they’ll even make up stats to make their own players look bad.

Bro; ya’ll can’t play w me while I’m on the Yak during this quarantine. Lol.

Good player, hope he does well in the league. You can say a lot of things about his game but you Can’t ever take Shaq’s heart away from him on the field

I feel the need to comment. Love my U But We must keep it real! To say (above poster) Missed tackles is On Diaz"s scheme/coaching IS Ludicrous! If I have to Explain further for the Couch Potatoes I Will! But Bad angles by Shaq Are on Shaq Period! If you need further Explanation contact Me! Like the Kid but my prior Posts question his Future in the NFL! Leader Yes "Best Linebacker in the Country as stated by Diaz(Giving him a slight pass last year, Growing Pains??) will Always be the DUMBEST thing Diaz has ever Said! BTW Shaq = Zero Coverage Skills! Sorry The Truth Hurts! I personally Think Pickney(more athletic) Has a better chance at a NFL career. Stay safe ALL!!!!!!

Does your software randomly capitalize words and change spacing and grammar? Asking for several friends.

4th round after all and the 1st cane drafted. Say what you want about Shaq but he was the captain of one of the top defenses in the country. You’d have thought he should’ve been Ray Lewis with how everyone here talked up Norton, Willis, etc. The fact is the DTs in front of him were mediocre talents compared to the DTs in front of Lewis, Barrow, Morgan, etc. Congrats Shaq!!!!

Advertisement
Back