2020 Freshman 15: June Edition

View as article
Don’t really need anyone else. Having Chaney locked in, Martin RSn, and the stable here now... Franklin next season with a chance to get another beast next season, it only makes sense to go after Knighton only.

Yeah people forget Martin is basically the second back in this class already. Depth is there cause I don’t see Dallas leaving early.

DJ Dallas
Cam Harris
Lo
Martin
Chaney.

That’s plenty

Advertisement
Yeah people forget Martin is basically the second back in this class already. Depth is there cause I don’t see Dallas leaving early.

DJ Dallas
Cam Harris
Lo
Martin
Chaney.

That’s plenty

Dallas is gone after this season. I don’t think Martin plays too much when it’s all said and done.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Miami is going to **** around and lose on both Parrish and Knighton. On the other hand, i can’t believe Díaz is this stupid or naive.

Advertisement

DJ Dallas
Cam Harris
Lo
Martin
Chaney.

That’s plenty
Anything short of blowing out his knee (God forbid that happens) and DJ is gone after this season. Close to 1,000 yards and he's gone. He has a kid now and will need a paycheck soon. He's a smart kid and will land on his feet one way or another.

Dallas is gone after this season. I don’t think Martin plays too much when it’s all said and done.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Miami is going to **** around and lose on both Parrish and Knighton. On the other hand, i can’t believe Díaz is this stupid or naive.
Who cares you have an elite back Chaney already committed, get the best talent available if you can to pair with him

How people are worried about RB2 so much in this class is beyond me. RB is probably the easiest position to find talent, they will have 4 very good RBs on campus next year at least so if we get Knighton great he may be able to compete to actually get playing time, these other guys won't be really finding the field behind the others and the drop off from Holmes/Parrish to others won't be nearly as steep as Knighton to them

Advertisement

We have better options next season. If we don’t get the top choice Knighton, we still have Franklin and another beast next season. Chaney the best back this cycle and he’s locked in. How is the coach stupid for taking the best two options only? That’s what we need. Parrish and Holmes are cool but we don’t need them. We still have Cam and Lo for 2 years and Chaney with Franklin and the other 21 target can’t remember his name. Burns and Martin. That’s plenty.

We have better options next season. If we don’t get the top choice Knighton, we still have Franklin and another beast next season. Chaney the best back this cycle and he’s locked in. How is the coach stupid for taking the best two options only? That’s what we need. Parrish and Holmes are cool but we don’t need them. We still have Cam and Lo for 2 years and Chaney with Franklin and the other 21 target can’t remember his name. Burns and Martin. That’s plenty.

Where did I say coach is stupid? Where did I say we shouldn’t take the two best options? The whole we have “plenty” narrative is stupid. That’s not what wins championships. Stopping communication with Parrish is beyond stupid. Parrish is a very good talent. Stop being a fan and justifying this approach. Counting on 21’ kids is also a sucker move.

Where did I say coach is stupid? Where did I say we shouldn’t take the two best options? The whole we have “plenty” narrative is stupid. That’s not what wins championships. Stopping communication with Parrish is beyond stupid. Parrish is a very good talent. Stop being a fan and justifying this approach. Counting on 21’ kids is also a sucker move.
Who TF Parrish going to beat out? You just said stupid again. We don’t need Parrish in this class for it to be a successful class, that was Chaney and we have him. Counting on a 21 kid or Parrish makes what kind of difference? Neither one will impact our class next season. If we don’t get the best RB to complement the best back in the cycle, use the scholly somewhere else isn’t stupid, it’s called sticking to the plan... their plan, meaning coaches and not expert recruiting fans like you and a few others.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Why would DJ Dallas leave? I doubt hebruns for 1000 yds and he he has fumble problems. He would go undrafted.

Anything short of blowing out his knee (God forbid that happens) and DJ is gone after this season. Close to 1,000 yards and he's gone. He has a kid now and will need a paycheck soon. He's a smart kid and will land on his feet one way or another.

Y’all are crazy to think he leaves. I know RB usually don’t stick around but he hasn’t shown anything to make me believe he would get drafted after his junior year. Fumble problems, won’t rush for 1000 cause Cam is going to take his lunch, won’t run a fast 40 like Homer, doesn’t ball out on special teams like Homer, only played RB two years. Here y’all go again overhyping our players. He is a solid ACC RB and nothing more at this point.

Advertisement
He has a kid on the way and he is a multi threat player if he balls out this year he could 3-4 th round.

If he is projected to go 3rd-4th then that means we are going to run through the ACC cause he would have to have a monster year. Homer has more NFL intangibles than Dallas and he went 5th rd. DJ will run in the 4.6 range. No RB in that range will be before the 6th rd. He doesn’t have any elite traits. Who care if he has a kid. If he is smart, he finishes his degree so he can provide for that child after his short run at the NFL is over in 2-3 years.

If he is projected to go 3rd-4th then that means we are going to run through the ACC cause he would have to have a monster year. Homer has more NFL intangibles than Dallas and he went 5th rd. DJ will run in the 4.6 range. No RB in that range will be before the 6th rd. He doesn’t have any elite traits. Who care if he has a kid. If he is smart, he finishes his degree so he can provide for that child after his short run at the NFL is over in 2-3 years.
It doesn’t happen often but josh Jacobs, Devin singletary, benny snell did . Not sure he should leave but we will be more than fine either way

You know they can go back and finish their degree right? Staying an extra year will do nothing for his draft prospects especially if you think he'll run in the 4.6s anyways

He has a kid with Dugans' daughter?

Advertisement
Back